Bermuda vs Nicaragua

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bermuda vs Nicaragua

Bermuda is a neat team. Not as individually as talented as Jamaica but they play sensible, and unselfish team ball.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

.......thus the 2nil win!

Curacao is a neat team too..........yes?
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yes CuraƧao plays neatly also. If Jamaica form the fool they could be out early. Haiti is giving Costa Rica a run for their money.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Haiti got stronger as the match went along....and their fans are loud.

Comment

Indeed!

I am impressed by their crowd support. Outstanding.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle
            Bermuda is a neat team. Not as individually as talented as Jamaica but they play sensible, and unselfish team ball.
            I love this Bermuda team. If they can keep this group together then nuff worries in the CFU.
            Love how Haiti is playing also. They are going to win their group and if they dont they have nothing to fear in Mexico.

Still worried about the Boyz. Based on current performances i think Trinidad aside, we are the lowest performing CFU team in the tournament right now. Mind you I am not saying we arethe second worst CFU team, I am simply saying we are performing at second worst for CFU participants.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
              I love this Bermuda team. If they can keep this group together then nuff worries in the CFU.
              Love how Haiti is playing also. They are going to win their group and if they dont they have nothing to fear in Mexico.

Still worried about the Boyz. Based on current performances i think Trinidad aside, we are the lowest performing CFU team in the tournament right now. Mind you I am not saying we arethe second worst CFU team, I am simply saying we are performing at second worst for CFU participants.
              Sorry, I forgot Martinique and Guyana. So we are performing better than Trinidad, Guyana and Martinique from CFU in the current Gold Cup.

Comment

Dont worry I got your drift.

Jamaica has a lot to prove in this upcoming game. Not impressed so far.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
                  Dont worry I got your drift.

Jamaica has a lot to prove in this upcoming game. Not impressed so far.
                  Lets hope they do better. I think they can do better but so far, I am not impressed either. They need to start Nicholson and/or Mattocks.

Comment

Working...
                  X