Well, we didn't win the FA Cup, but as a MU fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, we didn't win the FA Cup, but as a MU fan

I am pleased with the progress I have seen under the management of Jose. The neighbors had an outstanding season, but, we were the best of the rest. Would we have wanted to win all the trophies? Certainly. However, since Fergie retired, this is the best we have done in the league. The problem I have is the inconsistency from the team. The give up one and two goal leads then roar back for the win. Then they go out and pull a no show against teams that are in danger of being relegated.

The squad needs to be improved over the summer. Since Lukaku got injured the team scored only one goal. Not good enough.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Looking forward to transfer season. Time to finish weeding out the deadwood.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

We dont mind taking some of the deadwood off your hands and making them into real players,I like Martial
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

http://www.the42.ie/lampard-on-pogba-4022318-May2018/

what you think about this?
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          We didn't win the FA Cup!.
          Satisfying sound(s)!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I REALLY wanted your yutes to win our Europa Thingy, they didn't , and we failed to win your FA Cup.

However, the problem is we were never in the Europa Cup this season, whilst Arsenal was in the FA Cup..

Comment

As far as I am concerned, Defoe was shafted by England, an it suffered as a result.
              Pogba is young, and certainly on course to having an illustrious career, it is the tainted lens used to view dark skinned players that caused him to leave initially, it was the same for Zaha too.
              Wheras Lukaku, Cole, etc, fared better, they were already established worthy players before coming to Man U.

Comment

Working...
              X