No announcement yet.

YORKE: Not even Fergie can help BLM!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what does playing experience have to do with managing a club?

Comment

We can go 20 lines arguing back and forth, the point is ,it (experience playing ) has not opened doors for Yorke, Cole and Campbell of the same standing as their white peers Gerrard, Lampard and many more. Your question should be why does it open doors of higher standing for some and not others who happen to be black.

Have a nice day.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

what has dwight yorke done in football since retiring 11 years ago? zero...zip...zilch...now that he's bankrupt he suddenly wants to coach in the premier league? cole & campbell are involved & coaching...they need to get a shot...definitely not dwight yorke...& the katie price situation isn't helping him any either...

Comment

Well OGS played inder the EPL's BEST coach for years therefore...
          If left up to blabber mouths, your fly by night team would have only two foreign players, prioritizing Cole and Campbell.. is in the same vein...
          I think Yorke should just learn from you by investing whatever funds he has into..., and wholla, just like that, everything will be okay!
          Of interest though, are the things lacking to Yorke a result of prevailing discriminatory practices..?

Comment

i've read this three times & i still can't decipher the gibberish...compose yourself & try again...

Comment

Well I am not surprised, maybe you are not as intelligent as you think or it is just your excuse for not dealing with the substance of my post.
              You are good at leaving out the needed specifics, exactly which part of the post you have a terrible time understanding?
              I am willing to make clarifications, but ypu are not being helpful, just how intelligent is THAT.

Comment

the entire thing...just get to the point...

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  did i say anything about proven quality? arteta was Pep's (the best coach in the world) assistant for 3 seasons at city...what coaching experience is Yorke bringing to the job?
                  What coaching experience did Ryan Giggs have when he got the Assistant Coaching job at the biggest club in England and maybe the world? He left that job and went straight to coach a national team. The point is, Dwight Yorke, Sol Campbell or any other black would not even be considered. Chris Hughton, a very good coach, and the only black coach to ever coach a Premiership side, was unjustly fired from his position at Newcastle when other white coaches would have kept their jobs.
                  Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The pith of the post in question is you perpetuating the very discriminatory practices designed to discourage prospective black managers from pursuing their career, and encouraging secession within secession by isolating foreigners...
                    Blaming the victims is what you routinely do.

Comment

Well said, Jangle!

Comment

reading is fundamental...where is ryan giggs from & where did he get a management job? did you miss the part where i said campbell & other british blacks should be given an equal shot as lampard & gerrard? you guys just like to get outraged don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          yeah...but he's not british...
                          Okay, I can accept that point.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

So are you saying that Yorke shouldn't get the job because he's not British....or specifically, because he's from the Caribbean?
                            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

have you even read my posts in this thread? if you did you wouldn't be asking me that

Comment

First of all Lampart is considered royalty or having pedigree with the Redknapps. Dwight needs to look to a lower league side and I am saying that if I was an owner Dwight would not be someone who I would give my team, only because in his days he was seeing more as party man and not necessay someone I saw as coach. Where if you look at a Vierra, Sol , Morgan I see them has coaches. This dont means Yorke cant be a good coach he just needs to get that inberview to change the perception. Why dont he join the Manu staff. everyone else had.
                                Last edited by OJ; June 9, 2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X