Vaz as cabinet minister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vaz as cabinet minister

The fact that Darryl Vaz is appointed and in fact offer himself to stand in as a minister of government exposes the personnel crisis that exists in the country generally and the shamelessness of Vaz particularly. Smh. No wonder a certain person take liberty and called some countries S#!thole$. We do an excellent job in proving his point.

On the road to perdition, Jamaica deserves it, its the natural course.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc
      The fact that Darryl Vaz is appointed and in fact offer himself to stand in as a minister of government exposes the personnel crisis that exists in the country generally and the shamelessness of Vaz particularly. Smh. No wonder a certain person take liberty and called some countries S#!thole$. We do an excellent job in proving his point.
      I guess you have an issue with Vaz being a cabinet minister. May I ask why?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I guess you have an issue with Vaz being a cabinet minister. May I ask why?
        Yes I have an issue. Dont you?. Would you place a person of questionable judgement if not outright corrupt, who is barred from entering the borders of a close ally and trading partner, in your cabinet?. If you would, then it would be your judgement that should be questioned. Bad decision. Get him out of parliament already. He is not very smart anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
          Yes I have an issue. Dont you?. Would you place a person of questionable judgement if not outright corrupt, who is barred from entering the borders of a close ally and trading partner, in your cabinet?. If you would, then it would be your judgement that should be questioned. Bad decision. Get him out of parliament already. He is not very smart anyway.
          I have not met him to determine how smart he is. but I wasn't aware of any corrupt act he was involved. MAybe I missed that one.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I have not met him to determine how smart he is. but I wasn't aware of any corrupt act he was involved. MAybe I missed that one.
            You missed a lot of things.

Comment

You missed a lot of things.
              Apparently ...... I do know that many round here believe anancy stories, e.g. one about Shorty that was eventually debunked. I will continue dealing with facts.

Comment

Apparently ...... I do know that many round here believe anancy stories, e.g. one about Shorty that was eventually debunked. I will continue dealing with facts.
                Many round where? Debunked what?. That he is persona non grata in the USA, a country to which he once had permanent residency/citizenship?. I am talking about Vaz, so Shorty or Longy is irrelevant.

Comment

The habit of defending the indefensible is a hard one to break around here. James Robertson was stripped of his ministerial post by Bruce Golding when he was stripped of his US visa. Someone should have told Golding to ignore Anancy stories. Vaz said he would resign from cabinet if he didn't get his visa back. Probably another Anancy story. Money talks and accountability walks.

Comment

Many round where? Debunked what?. That he is persona non grata in the USA, a country to which he once had permanent residency/citizenship?. I am talking about Vaz, so Shorty or Longy is irrelevant.
                    So you are another one of them who is hung up on the visa thing? It is time you all stop making the possession of a US visa the holy grail. We are in an age where meetings can be done online and if there is a need to meet in person there are over 200 countries in which the meeting can take place. None of us knows why his visa was cancelled, so please.

Comment

So you can start a sham company overseas e.g Mexico to wire 400k to Jamaica online and avoid international money laundering scrutiny laws.

I am not saying Vaz did this ,just asking a rhetorical question ?
                      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                        So you can start a sham company overseas e.g Mexico to wire 400k to Jamaica online and avoid international money laundering scrutiny laws.

I am not saying Vaz did this ,just asking a rhetorical question ?
                        "just asking a rhetorical question "

okay!

Comment

Thanks to Vaz and Holness,we are left wondering, they know exactly why his visa was revoked but chose not to disclose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                            Thanks to Vaz and Holness,we are left wondering, they know exactly why his visa was revoked but chose not to disclose it.
                            Oh gosh ... another conspiracy theorist.

Comment

So you are saying Vaz was not given an explanation, and Holness was derelict in not demanding answers from Vaz???

Comment

Working...
                              X