Reggaeboyzsc picnic...any dates yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reggaeboyzsc picnic...any dates yet?

Any tentative date for the picnic? I just turned 50 last month... can't believe it at all... and figure I should try to do certain things before I pass on, so, the picnic is one.

However, my window of opportunity is a short one this year, if at all. It would mean sneaking away from the family for a quickie round trip as I plan to be in the Toronto area for two weeks in mid July.

Otherwise, I'll have to wait til next year.

pr
    Peter R

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
    Any tentative date for the picnic? I just turned 50 last month... can't believe it at all... and figure I should try to do certain things before I pass on, so, the picnic is one.

However, my window of opportunity is a short one this year, if at all. It would mean sneaking away from the family for a quickie round trip as I plan to be in the Toronto area for two weeks in mid July.

pr
    Scaly will touch base!
    See
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

pr
      Scaly will touch base!
      See you there!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Why not ask the Florida people to host it this year that way it would be easier for the Local based to get there...instead of the long haul to New York...with Spirit Arlines giving away tickets it should nt be hard to keep it in Florida..think about it.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Or Jamaica?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Keep me informed.
            The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

It may be good to hold two reunion picnics this year - One in Florida and the other in Jamaica...each on a different week-end?

Perhaps, some persons would attend both! Flights are relatively cheap and relatives and friends are 'all-ova'!

Comment

pr
                Picnic ball game should be nice outlet for some frustration dat certain people generate on the forum wid dem idle chat.. all Jawge.. mi would guh inna 'Man Pon Ball' mode... all pass the ball to him on purpose...

Comment

Actually Florida looks more appealing, and their are some cheap flights by Spirit Air. Wouldn't mind flying down and have a swim at the beach, before the picnic.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

it seems like di whole a NYC Jamaican community a relocate to florida.wah a gwone oonu tiad a di cole,snow and slate?.

Comment

Working...
                    X