Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big up ManUnited. The run had to end,

just go again.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

That was a burst-ass Lazie.

A hear dat de PSG fans dem a buy out de barrr...............
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      That was a burst-ass Lazie.

A hear dat de PSG fans dem a buy out de barrr...............
      Lukaku got 2 sitters that he should have put away ... but so it guh. I actually read that PSG wanna ban Evra.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

How so? Ball twisting in the wind and Lacazette diving? Comeon Arsenal did nothing in the 2nd half. Not making an excuse but I think MANU would have done better if they had two more days before this game.

Comment

and about time Ole is announced as the coach. How many more rivers to cross? Give him a contract, less than him post Fergie got contract (Moyes comes to mind). Ole needs to concentrate on shoring up the bench. Those "teeny boppers" aren't cutting it all.

Comment

Yes I think this game came a little too quickly for us. But a so it go.
            Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Rashford seems to be a different player, we are not seeing using his speed.., maybe he isn't fully recovered from the injury..
              Pogba looked out of sync, he was probably bothered by not playing the last game.
              Even the typically calm DeGea appears rattled.
              Really thought it would come together for Rashford and Lukaku in the second half, and that halftime coaching would have made the difference.
              Martial is back!

Comment

No worries.Third place is still there for the taking (more obvious now) though.

Comment

Degea was rattled because of the freak goal. I think he's too hard on himself.
                  The rest; fatigue due to recovery time.

Comment

Watup King.... notice you have nutten to say bout Fred.

Dont be bashful now.

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      Yes I think this game came a little too quickly for us. But a so it go.
                      Jangle, we played Wednesday, Arsenal played Thursday.

Comment

I think we needed at least a week to come down off the euphoria of beating PSG. The international break would have done us well.
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mr. Antagonist

Comment

Freak goal? What was freaky about it?

Comment

I would rank that goal in the top 5 of the season.

HL

Comment

Working...
                              X