Urgent!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urgent!!!!!

I need to speak with the computer expert on the forum here. XP 2010 has taken over my computer and I need an expert to talk me through removing it. My computer techies are out of touch right now. HELP?????!!!!!
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Nobody????
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mi ah Mac man.

Dont deal wid PC!

Ask Jawge...him ah MSoft info age man.

Comment

what about BC or BPRC?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

di experts having the same problem and will revert once they have sorted it.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Mi prefer MYBPRC!

LoL

Comment

Download and install Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware. Then run a full scan.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Or switch to Apple as that is easier. LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                  Mi prefer MYBPRC!

LoL
                  bobom lacta!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Three must have in virus fighting.
                    Spybot. from Spybot.com
                    Antimalware bytes from malwarebytes.org
                    Combo fix.

Download and install all three.
                    Run combo fix.
                    Turn off your recycle bin by left clicking.
                    Reboot and hit F8 on boot up to run in safe mode.
                    Run Anti Malware bytes and Spybot in safe mode.
                    Reboot and turn on back your recycle bin and you should be fine.

Try that.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                      I need to speak with the computer expert on the forum here. XP 2010 has taken over my computer and I need an expert to talk me through removing it. My computer techies are out of touch right now. HELP?????!!!!!
                      Trendmicro has an free online scan trendmicro.com look on the right side for free housecall

If you get get online then I can take over your PC and look at it.
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Thanx guys. I am good now. Sass, I spoke with my tech guy before I saw your post, and the combofix worked.

Comment

can i move this to the proper forum now then?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yup. You can delete also.

Comment

Working...
                            X