• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USAF, Weston McKinney is....

....the real deal.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

He's talented, disciplined & focused on improving. Right now, I think he & Adams are be our best box-to-box midfielders, I'm just concerned about how Schalke is using him, this season. They have injuries and the coach trust him, but it seems McKinnie is used to fill every "gap". So far, this season, he has played center-back, right-back, center midfield, right midfield, right-wing, attacking midfield & center forward, and I'm afraid he turns into "a jack of all trades & a master of none".......There were reports that Liverpool has sent scouts to watch him.
    *Berhalter's 1st real test will be the Gold Cup, when he has access to all the players, because I'm still not convinced he's the right choice.

Comment

Berhalter is what? 2 and 0 with his next game in March.

He was a surprise pick for me. I wish him the best.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

I hope he proves me wrong, because his failure would be a BIG BLOW to the USMNT & the national program.......U.S. Soccer waited so long to appoint a permanent head coach (over a year), claiming an extensive search, and then Gregg was presented as the best candidate, despite his 5 1/2 year below average coaching record, without naming the other candidates. The hire also looked like nepotism, as Earnie Stewart & Gregg are friends, and Gregg's brother is the chief commercial & strategy officer at U.S. Soccer.

Comment

Working...
        X