Nice 6-2 win USMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 6-2 win USMT

Panama was not full strength...so was the US.

Your analysis UASF.

Thanks.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

The game was entertaining, BUT we need to remember that we weren't playing a strong team. I like what I saw from this very young group of U.S. players.

1. Still don't have confidence in Gregg Berhalter leading this group of young, talented players.

2. We don't need the older (Over 30) U.S. players like Ream, Bradley, injury prone Altidore, etc. The so-called experts have tried to convince us that these older players are needed for their experience & leadership. That's BS. Ream played today and the defense was disorganized - Where was the leadership??? He looked like he was making his 1st team debut.

3. I like the attitude I'm seeing from these young players (they're fearless, in your face, attacking and does it with some flair), and I like the bond & closeness that these players have. That will be very helpful during WCQ, especially in their away games.......I really hope Yunus Musah commits to the U.S. This is a very talented kid. It's scary to think that he's just 17 years-old (turns 18 in 13 days). Now I see why England/Southgate is pushing so hard to get him.......I feel good about the future.

Comment

Working...
    X