No announcement yet.

Jes get mi USSF B yestiday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you can't argue with know it all. They always win brethren.

Sometimes man have to humble and learn.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

At the time you was a mash u gum u was a chat sey poor peeps cyan afford squat...now technology is not an issue? Do you know what technology I am referring to? Do you know the cost? It didn't even exist when you were talking your sh*t and you have never produced it as part of the solution. Also, the cost that as usual you are ignoring are the costs of the E, D, C that have to be counted in as part of the overall cost to get a B...and the A license is another $5k at least...so do your maths dunce.
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        you can't argue with know it all. They always win brethren.

Sometimes man have to humble and learn.
        You would think sey di bwoy would have likkle sense.
        "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
          At the time you was a mash u gum u was a chat sey poor peeps cyan afford squat...now technology is not an issue? Do you know what technology I am referring to? Do you know the cost? It didn't even exist when you were talking your sh*t and you have never produced it as part of the solution. Also, the cost that as usual you are ignoring are the costs of the E, D, C that have to be counted in as part of the overall cost to get a B...and the A license is another $5k at least...so do your maths dunce.
          Gig !, tun fool. As i have always said within our "cultural economic paradigm", kudos to Ricketts for getting it done, again I dont hear anyone in Jamaica crying about "your cost". Internet (online) distance learning has been around for the past 25 years,maybe longer, I am sure we didnt have this conversation 20 years ago, linking or interprofessional partnership have been around since man started doing business with man.

It matters not what technology you refer to,it didnt stop others from attaining licensure in the past did it.

Claffy,please not today,run along with your B lic and destroy yourself,organization and some poor kid. I say that in all seriousness, given your immature conduct in our conversation. I can see you flipping out,not accepting responsibility or giving credit when issues arises that require a mature cool head to lead or accept responsibility.

Have a nice day clown.
          Last edited by Sir X; August 4, 2020, 09:31 AM.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Paul what were your demo topics?

Comment

Congrats coach.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Noice!!!!
                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The way they do it is that they give you a defensive or offensive assignment in a particular third(s) of the field, e.g. Defending: middle and attacking 3rd. Then they show you a film with Team A against Team B. One of those teams is your assigned focus team.

You then have to do a presentation on your observations (facts) and draw a conclusion as to what needs improving based on your focus team, area of the field, and phase of play...all within their defined team tactical principles and observed individual player actions (body shape, awareness, movement, timing etc.). You basically are looking for trends. Their are 10 attacking and 11 defending principles (8 transition). The presentation also includes a 3 phase lesson plan using their new methodology (longer discussion which I am happy to share). So there are no preset topics like in the D or C. You have to do 3 of those analyses, and then do your lesson plan on the field.

Mine were 1) improving compactness in the middle and defensive thirds, 2) utilize space and varied runs to play out of the back against the high press, and 3) teach the 9, 7, 11 to make play predictable (defensive topic) in the attacking third. CV19 caused the last field session to be canceled. We had to still do the presentation but not the field work. Hope that helps.
                  Last edited by Paul Marin; August 5, 2020, 06:40 AM.

Comment

LOL! Now I remember. You never pass grade 4... eedyat. Crank up the search engine and show me where you recommended technology...and btw, it does matter what tech because I am not talking distance learning jackass. The kind of technology I'm talking is a subscription service that costs thousands not some free consumer app...but I guess that easily fits into our "cultural paradigm". Secondly, the Concacaf B is a joke compared to the UEFA B or the USSF B. That topic is beyond your comprehension.

Comment

Comment

appreciated. feel free to share the lesson plan..

Comment

Working...
                        X