Jes get mi USSF B yestiday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jes get mi USSF B yestiday...

Tenk you. Very interesting course - 6.5 months with an assignment due every week. Unfortunately, it's a very long shot to get my A as they are only taking full-time coaches. We had 2 onsite week-long sessions and had to miss the last week onsite due to CV19. They finished the last part online.
    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Congrats!!!!!

Comment

THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Congrats Marin.

ATLUTD is looking for a coach. I am sure you are better than deboer.
        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Congrat Paul. Well deservered.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Congratulations Sir.

Comment

Well done bro

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin
                Tenk you. Very interesting course - 6.5 months with an assignment due every week. Unfortunately, it's a very long shot to get my A as they are only taking full-time coaches. We had 2 onsite week-long sessions and had to miss the last week onsite due to CV19. They finished the last part online.
                Thanks Gents. Notice sey a ongly one person who cyan bring demself fi gi mi mi props! Even doh is the same one who a run dem mout from time 'bout ow
                JA need B and A lysin coach!!! LOL!! Thanks again gents. I appreciate it sincerely.

Let me say one more thing. After going through this, I think Jamaica can deliver the close to the same material for 20% of the cost to coaches at the appropriate level. We have to get creative though about using mobile device content, delivery, and training.

There is a lot of classroom work and the on-field part is not to be minimised, but we can do it with a bit of creativity and maybe some volunteerism from other A/B license coaches. It would require some thought still, but I think it is possible as we do have to do something.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

shaddap & bring your talents home...congrats...

Comment

I give props when it's appropriate, that said big up on your new found knowledge that JA can achieve same at 20 % of the cost,i called it working within our cultural economic paradigm, remember?

Also I am glad you believe that you believe its worth attaining as opposed to having the (A lic or upgraded licensure ) is overrated, remember that ?

As for you working with it to achieve anything substantive ,my sentiments are

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                      I give props when it's appropriate, that said big up on your new found knowledge that JA can achieve same at 20 % of the cost,i called it working within our cultural economic paradigm, remember?

Also I am glad you believe that you believe its worth attaining as opposed to having the (A lic or upgraded licensure ) is overrated, remember that ?

......less can be more X...........
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Please clarify what you are asking ,Hl?

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          shaddap & bring your talents home...congrats...
                          That's the plan. Just need a few more years in Bablyon.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post

Oh lawd jezas crys...mi brain cyan tek it. Xcuse me, as I said, it will require technology and that is technology that was not readily available when u was a mash u gumdem. Secondly, I have been always a believer in education, but I tried to educate you as to the cost both in time and $. It is not insignificant. I will have to wait at least another year to APPLY to the "A", and it is a long shot as they don't take all comers. In my class this year, they took 175 of what I understand to be "thousands" of applicants. I was one of 3 part-time coaches in my group of 36. Last, it costs $4000 plus expenses and 6 months out of your life. SO...dunce...it is not as simple as you may think and I am not pretending we can do it for 20%, just that I THINK it could be done but we would need to get creative with technology that has only just broken on the scene.

And btw - as for doing anything with my new found knowledge - if there are any coaches on here interested, I am a founding member of the African Coaches League and part of their executive committee. We are dedicated to helping African coaches in Africa and the African Diaspora to improve their knowledge and coaching level to help bring a World Cup to an African team or a African team in the diaspora (France notwithstanding) We have over 500 coaches in our ranks being formed only in March, including names you guys would recognize. Let me know on here and I will link you with the executive director. You must be a practicing coach and you don't have to be black, as long as you are down with the cause.

Comment

Paul'y technology isnt an issue for Jamaica. They have students that do distance learning at UWI and G.C foster, as I stated all it takes is the required links of which the JFF can make with various FAs or organizations willing to coordinate with the JFF for that knowledge,hence the term within our cultural economic paradigm. As for cost the last conversation we had ,you and OJ killed me that it would cost 25 to 50k to do the course, its nice to know you got the B for a cool 4k, of course you are going to spin it that time spent to focus exclusively on it is an extra expense that would probably add up to 50 k.

That said I must give credit to Ricketts/JFF, they seem to have found a link to coordinate our coaches to get the B lic, the next step is obviously the A. Food for thought I didnt hear any of the local coaches crying about the expense.

I never said it was simple,again hence the saying within "our cultural economic paradigm". Its good to know you have always been a believer in education now , you didnt reflect that when you tried your best to dismiss my advocacy for the knowledge and means to attain it in the most deragatory terms.

Here we are again and I am the dunce and If I waste my time to verbally spar with you at your level, I would be the evil one,because word one the street is you left the forum after I schooled you with "more with less "and it started to bear fruit .

I will give you credit though, at least you acknowledge that I advocated for it ,Sass and OJ said I advocated exclusively for the UEFA A lic ,not for the USSF or anything of that standard.

Easy nuh man.
                              Last edited by Sir X; August 3, 2020, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X