But that Pogba pass though

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But that Pogba pass though

I just want to see him commit now to the team.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Talkin' bout Pogba, Sass didn't you claim that we wouldn't see Pogba playing for MU again?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Anyhow Rash did control dat deh pass deh from Shabba…..

Hear me now, to paraphrase Buju, : My Pogba nah leff me."

But how come Maguire never give the youth the outside instead of mek the youth turn inside and run leff him ******?

Oonu need fi read what Roy Keane seh bout De Gea and Maguire.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

80million to get beat for position and by pace. They could have spent 8 mill and got Luiz.
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Lazie, Pogba only play because he is 100 percent fit and he has a enough games left. When I said that the season was going to be over by May, now is June.

Pogba has one year left on his contract and he is not even negotiating with Manu. His agent don't want Pogba at Manu and Pogba fail to say anything to his agent. Until I see something different then I will change my mind.

And again this is not about Pogba skill. The same agent I think turn away Haagland from Manu.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X