No announcement yet.

jamaica vs Nicaragua on Bein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Granted on the 2nd goal an otherwise extremely outstanding Hector gave away the ball
    If you watch closely, Hector did not give the ball away for the second.The lastJamaican player to touch the ball before the second goal was Barnes. He played the ball in Hector's direction and a Nicaragua player intercepted, then made the play to the open player on the right with all the space in the world. Hector raced back to try and close down the player, but the Nicaraguan took the shot just before Hector was able to tackle.

So answer my question again. Is Hector being blamed for the intercepted pass to him for the second goal or the fact that he was not able to close down the guy on the right who eventually took the shot to beat Blake?

If we choose to Blame Hector for the second, I think we are being unfair to the young man.
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Plush View Post
      "otherwise extremely outstanding Hector", seriously? Which game?
      Plush, you seem to have belly for Hector. Why is this?
      The game against Mexico in the Gold Cup, I agree he was responsible for two goals. I however do not see how you can blame him in this match for two goals.

I encourage you to watch again. Pause or slow the play so you can better see what happened. I think you are rushing to judgement and not basing your opinion on what really happened.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

none of the goals were Hectors fault. He had a close one with a dribble out of the back but He definitely wasn't to blame for any of the goals.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
          Plush, you seem to have belly for Hector. Why is this?
          The game against Mexico in the Gold Cup, I agree he was responsible for two goals. I however do not see how you can blame him in this match for two goals.

I encourage you to watch again. Pause or slow the play so you can better see what happened. I think you are rushing to judgement and not basing your opinion on what really happened.
          Didn't see the game but probably Plush just prefer defenders who just boot it up field

Comment

Well Plush, come wid yuh stats on number of touches, tackles - won and lost, pass completion %age, etc? Mek tink yuh wudda change yuh mine fass-fass!!!!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Barnes?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Hector made some blunders and he is dribbling the ball to far from his body but it was a comedy of errors amongst defenders leading by Lawerence and Powell. If they were booing, other deserved more boing for this game.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You could watch the game ten times, his blunders are there for all to see. The attempted dribbles out of the back that didn't work the first two times and led to a goal the third time, was too much for the crowd to take.

Comment

Working...
                  X