Stoni & Karl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stoni & Karl

I notice you haven't touched my post Iceland Jamaicas ' map to success,can you address the points of not having a national academy and using education through licensure to fill the gap of a national academy to develop the youth.

No one isn't saying we don't need an academy,but given the reality of our corrupt,broke,mismanaged system.The JFF gets 1.3 million us annually from FIFA to rent a building or did they buy it? How much of that could churn out X coaches per year ?

Really odd with the silence esp when you two claim you are for the development of Jamaican football.

It would mean a decrease in the UB40 importation if it kicks off like Iceland .Does this explain your silence.
    Last edited by Sir X; July 8, 2016, 11:50 AM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Stirring it up as usual my bredrin. Don't know much about the Icelanders let me look into that.

Comment

See the article I posted,i am shocked you missed it..hehe
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
      X