Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blatter to stand down as FIFA president

http://www.espnfc.us/fifa-world-cup/...uption-scandal
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Perhaps he cut a deal to step down and avoid prosecution
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Perhaps he cut a deal to step down and avoid prosecution
      ... as a football fan... as long as he is gone. It is clear what has been happening over the years.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Unfortunately, his removal may clear the way for Europe to exert her control over world football and take away the 1/2 space to CONCACAF.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

You know there is story behind it. Why did he waste everyone's time and money with the election if there isn't some significant development?

So, my prediction came true, albeit a few days late.

Good friggin riddance!

And we now welcome Jamaica's return to the doldrums of world football.

YAY!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes! If a suh, a suh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I put to you any pro uefa candidate will not be good for our region

Comment

It seems like Burrell miss this bullet by the skin of 'im teet. If there is no reports of wrong-doing involving Burrell in the next weeks and months, then my respect for him will rise.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Anybody see John Oliver?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr6ar3xJL_Q

Comment

Maybe he could just be smarter than the rest, or one of the innocent standing in the room.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Got a text, while watching the U.S. U20 game, simply stating "Blatter is gone", but I didn't think much of it.......Oh well!!! Let's see what happens now.

Comment

As we tell you, make the investigation play out. Time is the master, a nuh Jamaican "style" detective leading the charge.
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Posted last night that there was alleged evidence that FIFA Secretary General Jerome Valcke was involved in the 2010 WC bribe.....I guess they were getting too close for comfort.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                            It seems like Burrell miss this bullet by the skin of 'im teet. If there is no reports of wrong-doing involving Burrell in the next weeks and months, then my respect for him will rise.
                            The same one that was suspended by FIFA? Or is that a forgotten deed?

Comment

That self-centered sob!

He noticed he was losing the headlines to Caitlyn, so he had to find a way to get back on top!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X