Usain Bolt a horrible neighbour, says Sean Paul’s wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt a horrible neighbour, says Sean Paul’s wife

Track superstar Usain Bolt has been accused of being an inconsiderate neighbour by the wife of dancehall hit maker Sean Paul.

“Between the bikes … loud, horrid music, parties and screams, I honestly wish he would go back to where he came from. He’s a horrible neighbour. I cannot wait to move,” Jodi Stewart-Henriques, also called Jinx, said via social media in a long rant.
    http://loopjamaica.com/2015/05/29/ja...an-pauls-wife/
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

She can get the hell outta here! Jamaican racism in action!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I Cannot Agree With You!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      She can get the hell outta here! Jamaican racism in action!
      Mo, always remember this: our rights become limited when they begin to infringe on the rights of others. A classic example is the so-called freedom of speech.

I do not know the full details of this allegation, but there is one thing I know and respect: everyone has a right to peace and quiet in their homes. As in the case of our sound system operators, there has historically been a tendency in Jamaica to ignore the fact that others in the neighborhood and in the community have rights as well, hence my 100-percent support for the Night Noise Act. Must we always remain Third World (that is, “underdeveloped”) in our attitudes and actions?

The man might be the fastest human on the planet, but that does NOT make his neighbors less important in reality! Boorish behavior remains boorish behavior, whether it emanates from the red carpet celebrity types, or from the simple peanut vendor on the streets.

Again, I do not know the full story, but that does not make my general comments above less relevant in any way.

Comment

How is it racism? Explain it nuh.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I honestly wish he would go back to where he came from.
          Meaning, "Your kind does not belong here."

Read with your 6th sense and between the lines nuh man! Cho!

Has she ever dropped a note in his mailbox kindly asking him to quell his boorish behaviour? Has she gone over there, preferably in a wet Lightning Bolt t-shirt, to let him know that his behaviour is unbecoming of the swanky neighbourhood? Or did she just turn to social media to grouse her displeasure?

She fraid a him? She might go over him house and not be able to go back to where she pose to be?

KMT

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Maybe! but see him come live next to your yard with them kinda antics, yuh face twist up every few days. If those basic allegations are true I would not be a happy camper at all. On top ah dat mi Nuh want Nuh whole heap a crowd a carouse near my yard every other day.

I am personally surprised he takes the party home with him, that don't make a lot of sense, security would be compromised consistently. If I were him my yard location would be super low profile.

Comment

Have you seen this, Historian?

Originally posted by Historian View Post
              [FONT="Verdana"]As in the case of our sound system operators, there has historically been a tendency in Jamaica to ignore the fact that others in the neighborhood and in the community have rights as well, hence my 100-percent support for the Night Noise Act. Must we always remain Third World (that is, “underdeveloped”) in our attitudes and actions?
              PLANS are underway to extend the hours under the Noise Abatement Act from 2:00 am under special circumstances, according to Damion Crawford, minister of state in the ministry of tourism and entertainment.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/enter...NSION_19041604

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am highly surprised that Sean Paul would allow this kind of straight up hard core rant to the media by his wife, things must have gone bad real fast.

Comment

She clearly displayed poor judgement going beyond merely expressing a gripe,would not be surprised if that unfortunate act figured into the gripe in question..
                  She speaks of a desire to leave that community,I am pretty sure the punchline ti sell properties there is Bolt has a property there.
                  The irony of course is she is married to Sean Paul,his bread and butter is from a music genre(dancehall) that historically stigmatized by UPTs using the same hypocritical reasoning,guilty(TOTALLY tactless) of the very thing she is complaining about.
                  You are asking too much of me,to agree with you as it relates to her would have me ignore EVERYTHING else.

Comment

I suspect there is a triangle there somewhere and this is a preemptive strike!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now you are threading down a dangerous path,yes Usain is a very dangerous lickle youth but Sean Paul is too,they are both quite capable of making each other lives miserable.
                      It is quite simple,Bolt should make sure he plays all of Sean Paul's songs at his parties and make sure not to invite Sean Paul(without his wife)at what has to the party to be.As a woman,she has to address the scream part though with the ladies.
                      Last edited by Rockman; May 30, 2015, 10:59 AM.

Comment

How does wishing he return to Trelawny equate to racism ?

Comment

Classism yuh know Mo , im always outta context and im caaan say im sarry fi mek tings righted.
                          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You call it classism, I call it racism. It is some ism that we don't need.

I can't help you Maudib if yuh can't see thru those thinly veiled racist/classist comments.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Check one of the comments:

Norbook is a very nice quiet neighborhood with a lot of retirees. No one is aganst people coming from nothing and reaching somewhere. But you need to show respect to each other. Your ho.e is your sanctuary not a dancehall. If he wants to have parties he is in the wrong neighbourhood and there are affluent people in that neighborhood that will get him to move.
                              Huh? So there are some big men in Norbrook who can use their money/influence to get Bolt evicted from him 'ouse?!?!?

A weh yuh a say?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X