RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where does the carribbean stand with Webb ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where does the carribbean stand with Webb ?

Thats a question that all heads of association need to answer ?...Webb deserves support , innocent until proven guilty, cant see how it comes down on him so hard when Blazer was treasurer for so long, if anything he is guilty of inheriting corruption.The only question should be did he stop it under his reign.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Serious Questions ?

If I have been thieving Fifa money for 30 years, who gave me the money? How come he is not charged? Why only persons from Third World countries have been charged?” Warner asked at the rally.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/...dal-exhaustion

'If two other countries had emerged from the envelopes, we would not have these problems today. But we can’t go back in time, we are not prophets. We can’t say what would have happened.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ency-vote.html

Babylon shitstem is a vampiya, legal gun pum!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

When did Webb come into the office of president of CONCACAF? I think it was about 2013, but not much earlier. I'm not sure if the charges against him are all after he came into office. From what I've read, they have him on 17 counts of fraud, money laundering, tax evasion, accepting bribes etc. Jack Warner on the other hand, they got him on 7 charges. I thought Webb was squeaky clean when Jack was tossed out and he brought in...

While I have no evidence to support my position I would hazard a guess that the preponderance of these charges were not built over the last 2 years. The FBI locked down on Blazer in 2013 and that is when he divulged information that led to the charges.

Yes, al will be innocent until proven guilty, we will just have to wait and see how it plays out.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Maybe its just to squeeze info ?...But webb is a lawyer and banker from the cayman , should be well versed in US banking laws.The other issue is carribbean power being usurped in concacaf,lets see the ramifications.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
          Thats a question that all heads of association need to answer ?...Webb deserves support , innocent until proven guilty, cant see how it comes down on him so hard when Blazer was treasurer for so long, if anything he is guilty of inheriting corruption.The only question should be did he stop it under his reign.
          All senses fly the coop when deep in corruption. Trust me, I know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I think FIFA is too quick to make concessions and in so doing one has to ask what is it they have to hide?
            The Webb indictment is perhaps the most troubling for FIFA,Webb became president after FIFA made the so-called changes to thwart internal corruption.IF there is any truth to the allegations then FIFA's best efforts to stem corruption simply aren't good enough.
            I am concerned about what Blatter thinks the US has as ammunition,it appears he thinks they have sufficient evidence which would explain the unorthodox responses by FIFA that we are witnessing.Two things I expect the defendants' lawyers to challenge on,the entrapment issue and jurisdiction regarding protocol of gathering evidence on foreign soil.
            A bunch of grumpy old men being sentenced to anything over ten years tantamounts to death sentences,it is a case of restitution and change of leadership.
            Last edited by Rockman; May 29, 2015, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Based on the the accusations, I would guess that most of Webb's charges are likely to stem from the Copa America being hosted in the US next year. I am sure Traffic and its many subsidiaries offered all sorts of payments and that may have led to such a high count compared to Warner, who had Blazer handling all that stuff.

Isn't Horace Reid working at the CONCACAF offices? Captain better hope for his sake that Reid clean.

Comment

yeah, Captain is a smart man.

Doubt they will hold him to anything.

Shouldn't there be something like the UK bribery law where the companies who did the bribing have to feel the hard stick??? Not one Briber has been charged so far.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What a calamity!

Why do some of them act surprised when their colleague is brought up on charges? And why so quick to kick their colleague to the curb or under the bus?!

In this environment, no one is safe. There are backstabbers, backbiters, snitches, boiling frogs and dogs in mangers.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

The captain has been found wanting in the past so don't be so quick to declare anything!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I am just thinking how he could have avoid his name in it so far.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sepp has been clear so far too! Yet many people believe he's as guilty as the rest, if not more!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yep, not saying Burrell is not guilty. If he is, he is smart.

You can buy me a bread or two Bullas if you want.

Nothing more on this subject.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                            The CFU, CONCACAF, FIFA all act in concerted action - that is - they always during such as this throw the accused parties under the bus!

Suspension or expulsion...ex-communicated! [wry su-mile ] Why you ask?
                            The self-enrichment is an open secret! Blatter can play blind all he wants! That is, just playing the fool! ...that, by-the-way, is how he always acts!!!!
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              What a calamity!

In this environment, no one is safe. There are backstabbers, backbiters, snitches, boiling frogs and dogs in mangers.

Add jerked john crow!!
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X