No announcement yet.

Turning 4-0 to 3-2!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read what,when,where ,and you are attributing a statement to Tappa with no supportive documentation, in other words heresay!

Yuh nuh credible, it's your signature card.These statements are to support your position we were not closing down spaces.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Hector did a good job but when he was gone the midfield wasn't breaking up any play. Lowe had to step in midfield a little too much for my liking. Jamaica started to play gallery ball and was trying to score more and open up the gave as the midfielder stop playing in a defensive shape. You can just listen to Whitmore and he said it all.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Very much inline with my sentiments,if it was 3-0 , it would have been justified.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

In the second half we were tracking back like mad ants (not good) instead of having a defensive shape. That is how the second goal scored, rather chasing the ball than having a shape and marking people.

While there was some good things we have to see out 90 minutes in shape.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The second goal scored with 2 jamaican players standing by the man,the space was closed down,the reaction was poor.Like the 1st goal he had control of ball and space ,but lost posession.Sloppiness!.

Lowe need to tek control of the defence.

DUN TALK.

Comment

[QUOTE=Sir X;599106]The second goal scored with 2 jamaican players standing by the man,the space was closed down,the reaction was poor.Like the 1st goal he had control of ball and space ,but lost posession.Sloppiness!.

Lowe need to tek control of the defence.

1. DUN TALK.[/
              QUOTE]

Oh nooooooo…..say it aint true !!
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Me outta ordah bredren, on that play, Lowe made two mistakes, he underestimated the accuracy of the person making the aerial cross, and he misjudged the needed proximity he has to be to the opponent in order for his height advantage to figure.

Comment

Sassin: I still maintain the best team defense I ever seen JAMAICA play was MEX VS Jam at Azteca in 2013 I think. Total team defense and the most outstanding attacking player defense I have seen one Player execute on a Jamaican team or maybe any team. McAnuff was everywhere, he gave no Mexico player space to stash even asham paper when they were on the ball.

With a totally disciplined approach (this is what we lack) with Jamaican speed, ruggedness and natural ball hoggishness we can build a defense first, attack weakness approach that is impossible to beat and come tournament time wins championships.

Comment

Look on second goal again the crosser could have laid out a big picnic blanket and no Jamaican player would have been on the blanket much less to challenge the play.bthe man had time to hesitate, measure, look again and deliver a dart on the man head who was also untouched, that is plain lack of competing, shutdown the engines business.

Comment

Working...
                    X