Karl Wallace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl Wallace

Folks, just to let you know that Karl's dad - Martel B. Wallace, died on Monday, January 30, 2017!
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Peace and Blessings to the Wallace Family. May Dad RIP eternal
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

105 years old an innings plus ,on our way from Georgia,Dad driving down to Florida and I am flying up to NY as I type..

Thanks all.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
        105 years old an innings plus ,on our way from Georgia,Dad driving down to Florida and I am flying up to NY as I type..

Thanks all.
        Darn dude, and Mdmex had to tell us. Anyways .. condolences to you and la familia.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Thank the Lord for Mdme ,that's why she name X.This was a crazy week,lost an uncle 2 weeks ago in JA ,came back and Grandpa ..

Thanks all

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Thank the Lord for Mdme ,that's why she name X.This was a crazy week,lost an uncle 2 weeks ago in JA ,came back and Grandpa ..

Thanks all
            Understand ... was just bothering you. Hail up Karl.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

No biggie brethren.

Thanks for the support.

Comment

Best wishes to you Karl and the rest of the family X.

Take care of things and hurry back to the grind.
                The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

My condolences to Karl, X and the rest of the Wallace family.

Comment

My regards Karl. May God be with you during these tough times

Comment

Sorry to hear. RIP Mr. Wallace.

X and Karl be strong for the family.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Prayers and blessings to the family.

Comment

Thanks for passing the word around, MdmeX.
                          ...and for your phone call, much appreciated.
                          Blessings!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                            Peace and Blessings to the Wallace Family. May Dad RIP eternal
                            Thank you, Don1
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              Understand ... was just bothering you. Hail up Karl.
                              Thanks, Lazie

Comment

Working...
                              X