Clinton: The Post Mortem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
    The legacy ( I thought people would buy into protecting it) ,I guess it couldn't overcome Clinton establishment persona,her campaign was dull,flat uninspiring.If it wasn't for Bernie asking her questions in the primaries it could have been worse.

I believe the Bern's made it closer than it really is,the post mortem is still ongoing probably in another 2 months we will really see how much apathy the electorate had for her.I personally didn't feel her vibes,i clashed with mum and pops about her.

I truly felt the Bern.
    This is about what is good for the country...good for the people...good for the individual! It is not about someone turning 'pupa-licks'.

Not exciting? You were not excited about possibilities of or for the future? ...are you brain dead? Yuh mussi tink a football or track & field or party? It is about being intellectually stimulated! The 'politicians' are right...we voters are fools - Give us a lying 'pupa-lick' turning con-artist and a calm steady rational person and we take the con-artist in sufficient numbers that he leads us down the smoke and mirrors path! Guess that being the case, we deserve him!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I could not believe what I was reading from Wang and the others, they were attacking Silver as a paid-for hack like they ALREADY knew the results.

That is some serious arrogance.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Your democratic candidate with her democratic party ,robbed my democratic candidate ( Bern ) of a fair shot at the presidency you expect me to get excited to vote for what ? My excitement came from defending Obama legacy,dont get it confused with anything else and yes Bernie would have done so.!
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Maybe Trump rigged it and outfoxed everybody by bawling out seh the system is rigged. I would not be surprised as as he doesn't like to lose and it is not beyond him to stack the deck...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You and Jangle a fren, same arguement im a push ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

From wikileaks expose how them cut Bernie throat, the Bernie crew did done with Hillary.

The system was RIGGED. As the Donald said.

Comment

Before that ! Clinton should thank Bernie for running,she had no message,Bernie gave her one.Donald stole Bernie slogan," the system is rigged" don't get it twisted. Bernie protested winning states and super delegates voting for HRC.I sincerely believe the loss would have been greater,voter apathy against the status quo.

That's why this nation is great,if you think people won't examine the system and make adjustments to make it fairer and palpable,we are mistaking,unlike our Parliamentary shitstem.Which is tone deaf.

Comment

She had a chance after that. Wikileaks eliminated it.

Donna Brazile, Debbie WS and the old guard have to disappear.

Comment

Wiki leaks had nothing to do with it ,Nada,listen good people felt apathy for Clinton,she had no vibes,no message ,people were tired of the perception of the washington elites tied to wall street, and its been building for years ,the concept of a Presidency turning into a monarchy where things are handed to them.Look how Bush fell, you have to look at Clinton campaign from its genesis to understand that and it would lead you back to Bill, in other words a mountain of baggage.

Comey email B.S had more damage than wiki leaks,if I had to call a game changer.

Comment

Hillary is a flawed globalist candidate foisted upon the people as a false alternative. The irony is that she lost to what should have been a soft opposition, but he rode the backlash wave like a knight in shining ivory armour.

Jack Mandora!

Comment

Vladimir Putin has been elected the 45th President of the United Stares after a stunning victory last night.

Putin, who was a surprise contender when he entered the race last year, consistently outperformed expectations outpolling all challengers and besting his competition in debates.

Putin has announced that he will run the United States through a proxy as he is much too busy running the far more important country of Russia.

In a shock victory, American voters showed they were prepared to overlook Putin’s history of running the KGB in favour of his perceived strong leadership and no-nonsense attitude.

Doubts over his economic record were also waved aside, with uncomfortable facts such as Russian GDP halving in the last three years being dismissed as scaremongering.

“You fellow Americans,” said Putin in his acceptance speech.

“I have so many people to thank for my victory; Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Bradley Manning, but not least of all the Democratic Party, who put up the only candidate even I could beat.

“Oh, and I mustn’t forget to congratulate myself too for putting the whole thing together.

“God bless America,” he added with a smile.

Comment

Democrats:The Clinton Unmitigated Disaster.

http://static.currentaffairs.org/201...ump-presidency

Comment

Agree with you X, same way I feel. - HRC was rejected in 2008, and Bernie did not get a fair chance by the DNC. Serve them right. She got my vote my default, because I would not vote Republican.
                            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

She got my vote because of preseesha from my mother, A Clinton presidency was like forcing food down my throat.She had all the hallmarks of being a one term president because I am a 100% sure if she won , I would have voted her out in the next election.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                                ,the concept of a Presidency turning into a monarchy where things are handed to them.
                                Yep!!
                                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                                X