RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok Black peeps this is how the lesson of the day reads.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok Black peeps this is how the lesson of the day reads.....

It is EXTREME folly to put your trust and emotional focus on Babylon politicians or Babylon politricks...

In case you haven't noticed yet NONE of them have our interest at heart. They only seek to USE us for their own purposes

When they're in office they have little to no progress to offer Black people. When they're out of office they're 1000% useless

So what's the real deal??

Follow the Garvey path and work together to create your own solutions for progress. USE any means necessary...including Babylon politicians and dem corporations. Dat name RealPolitik.

Juss tap worship dem an' tap load up wid all di emotional politricks & corporate media propaganda & baggage.

As Babylon says how they operate: We should have no permanent "friends"...only permanent "interests" Understanding that construct is CRITICAL. Unfortunately most have no clue to this reality

Here endeth the Garvey Lesson of the Day
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    It is EXTREME folly to put your trust and emotional focus on Babylon politicians or Babylon politricks...

In case you haven't noticed yet NONE of them have our interest at heart. They only seek to USE us for their own purposes

When they're in office they have little to no progress to offer Black people. When they're out of office they're 1000% useless

Follow the Garvey path and work together to create your own solutions for progress. USE any means necessary...including Babylon politicians and dem corporations. Dat name RealPolitik.

Juss tap worship dem an' tap load up wid all di emotional politricks & corporate media propaganda & baggage.

As Babylon says how they operate: We should have no permanent "friends"...only permanent "interests" Understanding that construct is CRITICAL. Unfortunately most have no clue to this reality

The logic says - Put you trust in the politician or 'Babylon system' that best suits us! ...does that not mean in the election just held picking that putting of trust in either Clinton or Trump? ...arguably at odds with the call not to be disappointed or elated at choice? No positives either way?

Just asking, Missa Garvey scholar!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
      The logic says - Put you trust in the politician or 'Babylon system' that best suits us! ...does that not mean in the election just held picking that putting of trust in either Clinton or Trump? ...arguably at odds with the call not to be disappointed or elated at choice? No positives either way?

Just asking, Missa Garvey scholar!
      Elda...the system that "best suits us" is the progressive one WE develop. That's the core Garvey lesson from as far back as the 1920s.

That self-help system has been abandoned by Black people in favor of worshiping Babylon politicians, being brainwashed by their media propaganda...and still being at the bottom of the societal barrel.

Worse...the future prospects for Blacks are even bleaker...since we do not promote a culture that prioritizes science, product creation, saving, investment and entrepreneurship. THAT'S WHAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED AND BABYLON CANNOT DO WHAT'S OUR WORK FOR US

Instead we spend most of our time yappin, consuming worthless trinkets, playing games, dancing, singing, TV-watching, media-propagandizing & politricks-worshiping.

This is the reason Black household wealth in the USA is close to ZERO

That type of focus is the antithesis of the Garvey philosophy and in the 21st century it's a prescription for continued proliferation of Black low level wage-servants, entertainers and hordes of the destitute. This while almost every other group leaves us behind

It's pretty simple for me to see but is there anything you don't understand with this?
      Last edited by Don1; November 9, 2016, 11:47 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

In case you haven't noticed yet NONE of them have our interest at heart.
        None has our interest at heart...

Comment

Elda...the system that "best suits us" is the progressive one WE develop. That's the core Garvey lesson from as far back as the 1920s.

That self-help system has been abandoned by Black people in favor of worshiping Babylon politicians, being brainwashed by their media propaganda...and still being at the bottom of the societal barrel.
          Abandoned?
          Guess you live in a different world!

Worse...the future prospects for Blacks are even bleaker...since we do not promote a culture that prioritizes science, product creation, saving, investment and entrepreneurship.

Instead we spend most of our time yappin, consuming, playing games, dancing, singing, TV-watching, media-propagandizing & politricks-worshiping.

That type of focus is the antithesis of the Garvey philosophy and in the 21st century it's a prescription for continued proliferation of Black low level servants, entertainers and hordes of the destitute. This while almost every other group leaves us behind

It's pretty simple for me to see but is there anything you don't understand with this?
          You do not mean the above?
          What you mean must be 'not enough engagement on those areas' - promote a culture that prioritizes science, product creation, saving, investment and entrepreneurship...RIGHT?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

It's useless to argue with you when you don't know what the key problems are nor how they're made manifest

In that environment it's impossible to expect you to understand what the key solutions would be.

If yuh feel fi worship Babylon politricks...doan tap atall. But mi nuh ave tuh much time fi discuss dat politricks ting. Ah nuh my ting dat.

Wi very busy ah try figga out ow best fi upgrade tousands upon tousands ah yutes...as we post
            Last edited by Don1; November 9, 2016, 12:19 PM.

Comment

That I believe is what many of us seem to have a hard time accepting. This need for a savior in some form. Maybe once every 50 years one such person may approximate that but no group can make steady and sustained progress by just waiting for such one-in-a-century persons to arise.

I have no idea what this Trump fellow has planned but I also know that the other side had nothing substantial to offer us either, except at the margins.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                That I believe is what many of us seem to have a hard time accepting. This need for a savior in some form. Maybe once every 50 years one such person may approximate that but no group can make steady and sustained progress by just waiting for such one-in-a-century persons to arise.

I have no idea what this Trump fellow has planned but I also know that the other side had nothing substantial to offer us either, except at the margins.
                Seeit deh. Wi deh pon wi own...sink or swim. And we're sinking with everyone globally moving faster than we are

Right yahnow time ah get more n more serious as Babylon inna relative decline. Mi nuh tink dis Trump guy or di odda lady cyan fix dat. The shift underway away from the West is TECTONIC

Time fi di 21st century version of di Garvey program

On that note....mi juss affi get certain pesky likkle admin issues outa di way b4 mi link yuh. Wi agguh need all genuine souljahs at the front line...

Stand by fi di sound ah di TRUMPet

Comment

Yep, Trump is a man who happened to be on the bridge who saw a way to exploit a trend. He did not create the trend nor can he stop it. If it wasn't Trump it would be someone else later on.

Ok cool, will look out for that.
                  "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Amen. The black Clintonista idiots are in mourning this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                      Amen. The black Clintonista idiots are in mourning this morning.
                      Ouch!

Elda...whe yuh deh????

Comment

Careful.

Mi nuh love HRC...but mi cyaaan Tek Trump's posse!
                        http://fusion.net/story/368407/donal...cabinet-picks/

and how dem hangle Obama:
                        http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politic...shocked-video/

Comment

LoL -- me just a pass through! How unuh do?

Well me is not a Trump supporter, but many of you here know that I said, if I had my wish I would never want any of the Clintons to inhabit Pennsylvania Ave. again.

I held my nose on Tues. and voted for Hellary, because my ancestors fought long and hard to get us that recognition.

Unuh take care and walk good.
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Pass through some more boss lady .The forum has found civility since.......ahmmm !
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sir X -- I am just occupied with some projects I am working on at my high school. I can deal with all the behavior -- it is all LOVE!!
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X