No announcement yet.

Blatter to stand down as FIFA president

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And who would take over??? The General Secretary (Blatter's right hand man), who was named yesterday as the person "passing on" $10M for the 2010 World Cup???
    - "You stick with the "evil" you know (until the dust settles).".......A few minutes ago I heard that before his announcement, the authorities "contacted" Blatter & had a "lengthy & detailed discussion" with him.

Comment

December is Word War 3, east vs west,west vs the north(Divided), west vs the south,nice ,cant wait.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by USAF View Post
        And who would take over??? The General Secretary (Blatter's right hand man), who was named yesterday as the person "passing on" $10M for the 2010 World Cup???
        - "You stick with the "evil" you know (until the dust settles).".......A few minutes ago I heard that before his announcement, the authorities "contacted" Blatter & had a "lengthy & detailed discussion" with him.
        So that's what "twet-twet" sounds like!

Wooiiee, this is too much fi one Choose-deh hawfternoon!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

guys .. as usual I think that there is more in this mortar than the pestle.

who here thinks platini will be the next president? I don't.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Naah Gamma ,only man who can read di rake ,coulda sight dat.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

"the next president will have to appease Africa & Asia" - That's common sense.........In an election/or to hold on to power/keep control you have to satisfy/take care of the "masses"/where you can garner the most support.

Comment

"charm offensive" goes into high gear.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  You know there is story behind it. Why did he waste everyone's time and money with the election if there isn't some significant development?

So, my prediction came true, albeit a few days late.

Good friggin riddance!

And we now welcome Jamaica's return to the doldrums of world football.

YAY!
                  Yup, another story other than Mosiah repeated demands for him to step.
                  The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

he won't.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The power of Mosiah Marshall
                      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        That self-centered sob!

He noticed he was losing the headlines to Caitlyn, so he had to find a way to get back on top!

Yuh nuh easy at all
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

He doesn't even have control & influence over the French federation, BUT does he have the "qualities" that those seeking control of FIFA are looking for???

Comment

The next president will be from, not Europe, Africa ,the Americas or West Asia.

Comment

No, my sister. Sit at my feet for a while.

Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Your humble sage does not have any power, nor does he crave it.

Because power corrupts, society's demands for moral authority and character increase as the importance of the position increases.

Now, go forth among the people and spread the Good Word.

Selah

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Is it ok to for our local FIFA Kingpin to answer questions now?

Comment

Working...
                                X