X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or she could be lying!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mek me tell you bout a personal expeience of mine,one that enabled me to recognize that you are truly experienced.First a few declarations,this occurred when I was in high school(I was therefore young),and I have since regretted my decision.
      Mommy deh a work suh I envited some of my friends over so we could run a boat.Out of the clear blue sky one of the gentlemen stated loudly,Me nuh sey my girl wont give me bun but a bet any money that (insert my name)caan get her.A closer friend of mine quickly advised him of the HUGE error he was making and pleaded with him to tek it back before it was too late.It was all greek to me,all indications were she hated me with a passion.Every time I stopped by his parents house and she answered the door she would immediately slam it in my face,well maybe not immediately,she always took the time to give me the most penetrating cut eye I have every seen before slamming the door.About two weeks after that,on my way to look for a jubee,I past her sitting on a border wall on the outskirts of my community.I kept an eye on her while passing her just in case she wanted to ***** me wid a big stone,it was then I saw something atypical,she gave me a smile.Puzzled,I stopped to inquire what brought this sudden change.She told me she has always been in love with me and her being mean was at least a way of getting my attention.Yeah yeah yeah,but I made sure I told him and no one else.
      Suh when yuh sey she coudly love off Bolt a can true.
      Last edited by Rockman; May 31, 2015, 02:30 PM.

Comment

I don't know who is right or wrong; or lying or being untruthful! One thing I know is that some people DO NOT know when to lower the volume on their sounds. Moderation must be the key.

A guy used to work with my firm and would always BOAST how Police would always come to his home to tell him to lower the volume.

This kind of thing gets out-of-hand very quickly, and it is a damn nuisance!
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

She seems like an owl LIAD.

Comment

How is it we couldn't recognize the racist (classist) tone

of Jodi's little rant?!

To suggest that Bolt "does not belong" in her Norbrook neighbourhood and that "he should go back to from whence he came" is not only unfortunate but equally troubling. Both Bolt and Henriques are, in the strictest sense, two Jamaicans. It suggests also that, like landed gentry, she belongs and he doesn't. Her comments provide a kind of reminder that, despite our perceived social advances, we still have quite a way to go.
            http://m.jamaicaobserver.com/letters...bling_19049345

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Either there is something else to this story or she has been simmering for a long time.

Police not responding to an issue at Bolt's house wouldn't be shocking. Same way there is certain uptown man who keep party and no matter how the music shaking everybody's burglar bars, police up there playing security guard and drinking beer on the hosts tab.

Comment

That is the biggest problem I have, the state not responding, if she did report it.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Me View Post
                  Either there is something else to this story or she has been simmering for a long time.

Police not responding to an issue at Bolt's house wouldn't be shocking. Same way there is certain uptown man who keep party and no matter how the music shaking everybody's burglar bars, police up there playing security guard and drinking beer on the hosts tab.
                  True dat!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

she has a pick for Bolt,

Comment

she too lie, an a look a hype cause she nuh relevant

Comment

some man grow up on this, some strive to be this, don't even know real gold from fools gold

Comment

she has issues. Is uptwon dat Bolt house an yard big unless yuh have stone love on your lawn no problemo, people do keep socials in the neigbourhood not restricted to Bolt, she sounds jealous why would his presence on yachts or certain parties prompt her to lable him a clown, his very presence irks her.

Comment

she live in a gated townhouse community which is not on the street where Bolt resides, she a look a hype

Comment

she too wicked an lie, she can hear bolt music over are neighbour dem whey chuck up side a har

Comment

But you can't tell the level of noise etc. and if it affect her. Not sure if there is some truth to what she is saying. Sometimes simple things you do irritate the hell out of your people living close to.

She said the music is loud, how loud is loud to her? How often there is party??? She went overboard but there maybe some problem there, and she maybe pointing to Bolt when other neighbors are involved but there is maybe an underlining problem.
                                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                                X