X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kudos to the JFF : Chung !

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lates...g?profile=1228
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

congrats to my former classmate and friend Rudy Spied.

This is the best move JFF made in a long time both Chung and Spied know about finance and Rudy is running one of the top development club in Ja.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Spied say im nuh know yuh,but thanks for the best wishes.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you a idiot. I sat beside Rudy from first to 5th form. Ask anybody who know. I know his whole family and lived in the same district. He came to my house, and I went to his.

You a make up something. I so mi know say you liad and Trumplike. We play ball together and against each other, talk race horse and ball business everyday for about 8 years straight so Rudy wouldn't tell you that.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Suh yuh say,im nuh know yuh.

Comment

unlike you mi nuh beg friend mi have friends from 19 o long, still respect and wish them all the best.

Comment

But yuh a beg fren and hug up di man ,which man ave fren and affi a tell the world dem know dem,yuh nuh humble yuh self.

Di bredda nuh know yuh.

Comment

Working...
              X