• Show
Clear All

• Cue Up The Excuses

Its 5 nil TopMan.

X...start count......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

at least the forum gonna be nice & quiet till sunday when liverstool take the pitch again

Comment

Too much to drink at cup celebration. Poor Robertson, it seems like him couldn't take the liquor, he hasn't recovered yet.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          at least the forum gonna be nice & quiet till sunday when liverstool take the pitch again
          I actually like Villa.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

No Xcuses, you won fair and square, we were drunk or still suffering from a hangover. Its what i call a good loss, all the fuel we need for next season.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Working...
            X