Oh ... the dark clouds are starting to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh ... the dark clouds are starting to

Drift away. Oh what a beautiful marnin’.

Jose thanks for the Europa League, but you have become the weakest link.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I say we should as a parting gift, build a statue of Mourinho and insist he gives it to Chelsea or Porto to be erected at their stadium.
    Carrick and his friends(former players)should be able to steady the ship in the interim...

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
      I...
      Carrick and his friends(former players)should be able to steady the ship in the interim...
      What?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

A new coach will ,as his predecessors , go through the discovery process potentially resulting in drop points, the Man U consortium of former players already knows the strengths and weaknesses of our players, thereby allowing us to put our best foot forward from the get go.
        Moyes, LvG, and Mourinho all failled at tailoring our outfit.

Comment

Now that Ed has acted to correct his many fcuk ups, let's see what he does next. Let's hope that DeGea and Martial sign their contracts. Let's hope that these players now start playing up to their salaries. There will be no where for them to hide. The media glare on them will be brutal. Let's hope that Pogba starts showing why he's so expensive. Finishing this season in a fighting 5th position is the best that I can see. Finishing in the top Four would be a major achievement. Advancing to the next round in the Champions League would also be an achievement. Thanks Ed.

Ed Woodward has been a failure. For every $1 in revenue he's made us, he's cost us twice that. Now he's on to coach number 4 and 5. Six years since our last meaningful trophy with no sight of our next.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
            Now that Ed has acted to correct his many fcuk ups, let's see what he does next. Let's hope that DeGea and Martial sign their contracts. Let's hope that these players now start playing up to their salaries. There will be no where for them to hide. The media glare on them will be brutal. Let's hope that Pogba starts showing why he's so expensive. Finishing this season in a fighting 5th position is the best that I can see. Finishing in the top Four would be a major achievement. Advancing to the next round in the Champions League would also be an achievement. Thanks Ed.

Ed Woodward has been a failure. For every $1 in revenue he's made us, he's cost us twice that. Now he's on to coach number 4 and 5. Six years since our last meaningful trophy with no sight of our next.
            The Europa League wasn't meaningful? I think so ....

Comment

'The consequence of not backing your manager or going against your manager for one or two signings... it never ends well,' Neville told Sky Sports News.

'It is never as simple as just being the manager's problems. The players take responsibility, the board takes responsibility. There's been seven years of poor decisions and poor resentments. Who has the final say? I can't see anyone in the football club with the qualification to do that. Recruitment has been erratic.

'The club needs to reset and take stock of what they are doing. That is not about speed, it is about making sure the next manager is the right manager. They are going to have to pay for him probably.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...tino-over.html
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

😡€<€#^}%><\£{!?’

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think your concerns have ti do with next season, there is no way we can pass Arsenal in the table standings,and your team isn't in the CL where we are hoping to do damage.
                  We have enough time to prepare for PSG, and should we get by them, everything else is a mere walk in the park.

Comment

Working...
                  X