RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did some say that the chip nuh fall far from the block?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did some say that the chip nuh fall far from the block?

I guess they were right.

This is the kind of stuff Obama needs to STAY out of. This encourages more racial strife that is already going on with the “Black Lives Matter” crowd and encourages victimhood.

The police made a mistake, clearly.
    But why put more people against them? Why egg it on? Childish games like this from our president have divided our country… even more today than when he was elected.(Palin). No, not Mama fool, but her offspring.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...-ahmed-mohamed
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Islamophobia, and it's only going to get worse.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-gir...ry?id=33838741

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Since when does this...this bitch get the right to say anything for the public's consumption?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

she is right about the childish games, but its not from the president.

the childish games cause them to get outsmarted by Obama every step of the way. read carefully the kernel of truth in what she says ..... "racial strife is worse since he was elected" or words to that effect ..... hmmmmm. is it that it is a "blacklash" against Obama being president and that is the "thing that he has done to create racial strife" i.e. he is a blackman who had the audacity to become president.

Bristol palin KNOWS exactly why she has said this!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I hope she tells Harvard, Facebook, MIT and a growing list of inviters not to get involved.

The kid needs to get the hell out of that backward school and state.

And the funny thing is, I can't remember one of those school massacres being perpetrated by a Muslim!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yeah mosiah ... but DNA is a helluva ting!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
              yeah mosiah ... but DNA is a helluva ting!
              Yep ... HELLUVA TING.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                I hope she tells Harvard, Facebook, MIT and a growing list of inviters not to get involved.

The kid needs to get the hell out of that backward school and state.

And the funny thing is, I can't remember one of those school massacres being perpetrated by a Muslim!
                As I read the article I was wondering if she was aware of the other invitations.

Comment

as I said, their CHILDISH attacks are so focused on Obama and what he says or does that they overlook everything else and always end up in an the intellectual cul de sac for morons from which there is no escape ..... worse they don't want to escape so it goes like this ... "foot in mouth, repeat.."

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    ...intellectual cul de sac for morons..."
                    Jamaicans have a phrase for that. But it might be asterisked out on this forum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Media has nothing to do than report this junk as news.
                      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

These people are very good at what they do,they are all launching attacks on the slogan that our lives matter because it is apparent not all lives do.
                        James(the tennis player)is careful not to say racism played a part in his recent encounter with NY police(the victims are taught it is politically correct to mischaracterize racism fir something else ) but his mother(she is caucasian)clearly thinks different,in fact she has stated that racism is even worse now.

Comment

actually it gave some very good insight into how debased the mindset is. read it again especially the quotes.

Comment

Working...
                          X