RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have been reading here and on FB for Tappa to be fired. WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazie, my call is based merely on the Peter Principle.

Here:

The Peter principle states that a person who is competent at their job will earn promotion to a more senior position which requires different skills. If the promoted person lacks the skills required for their new role, then they will be incompetent at their new level, and so they will not be promoted again. But if they are competent at their new role, then they will be promoted again, and they will continue to be promoted until they eventually reach a level at which they are incompetent. Being incompetent, they do not qualify to be promoted again, and so remain stuck at that final level for the rest of their career (termed "Final Placement" or "Peter's Plateau"). This outcome is inevitable, given enough time and assuming that there are enough positions in the hierarchy to which competent employees may be promoted.[2] The "Peter Principle" is therefore expressed as: "In a hierarchy every employee tends to rise to his level of incompetence."[3] This leads to Peter's Corollary: "In time, every post tends to be occupied by an employee who is incompetent to carry out its duties."[4] Hull calls the study of how hierarchies work "hierarchiology."[5]
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      That was one of the problems (goal scoring) ,granted putting those in would cover up alot of the cracks , and lets be clear, curaco is one of the weakest teams that escaped Honduras and escaped us with a draw.

Thats the context ! now look at it like this ,if Tappa had the wisdom to partner Nicholson with another bonafide goal scorer who plays well with him i.e Mattocks,those cracks could easily be covered.

He cant start Nicholson upfront (alone) against Panama or USA, I prefer Mattocks or Orgill.More so Mattocks.
      Agree 100%.

Comment

The revolving midfield could very well be the search for fluidity.What complicate things is having wingbacks bent on making defense splitting passes, and those attempts are invariably loooong ball efforts, bypassing the midfield.
        We afforded the opponent too much space , a recipe for disaster against players quite capable of scoring from outside the box.
        Had we been clinical in front of goal, the game assessment would have been different.

Comment

You can excuse it as that but he did the same thing with the forward line after 2 games.Its a fact that must be looked at ,is he making too many changes to the point where defenders are bypassing them,or are they instructed to bypass them.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

who said Bailey was benched. He was scanned for an injury the day before.. What not let him rest and bring him back in the knock out. That is the prudent thing to do... Regardless of a player missing sitters is not the coaches issue, you cant coach in hindsight. My issue is too much players run with the ball, too little patterns , very weak counter action planned break out.. and that is because we dont try to recieve the ball and play forward quickly when we need to, we dont change switch it early and we dont get overload with all the speed we have. I am just saying this is where modern football is . look at pool thats alll they really do well..... And yes I know the coach may be preaching it but not getting it.. but the bucks stop with him. I would not call for firing just accountability and improvement.

Comment

its mad to call for Tappa firing .. stupid actually.. We need to hold players accontable.. Flemming if you run run with man ball wi a go bench you...

Comment

OJ, I am of the opinion that Tappa has reached the point of being an ineffective coach.

He is in charge because of economics.

Always supported Tappa. But there comes a time...........

Need to get nuff more overseas players to beef up the squad. The top heavy NPL ers not cuttin it.

Who them for play next? Panama? Watch.

HL

Comment

Well how did you think Curacao would have done against our team?
                  Your are against Tappa because he does not subscribe to the failed strategy of grabbing any and everything from England as opposed identifying worthy local players and fielding them.
                  Your views are not current, how many Jakans land a coveted spot in the all stars MLS 26 men squad, wouldn't you say that was impressive?
                  Panama is a wonderful test!

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie
                    It was obvious that after taking the lead the team backed off. I mentioned their DM being like Fred of MU, being caught in possession against Honduras. The analyst in the 2nd half pointed out what Jamaica was doing. Waiting for the opponents to advance to the half line before putting on the pressure. The trap worked.... good approach by the coach. The issue is the players kept missing the chances. The only thing Tappa could possibly do is go out there and score the goals himself.
                    I could see that Tappa was very disappointed with the eay the team was playing especially Flemmings who was holding the ball too much. He was beckoning to him to pass the ball and should have substituted him. Lewis should have been sub'd earlier.

Comment

Poor coaching .........?

HL

Comment

Flat Earthers

Comment

or poor finishing...

Comment

Working...
                          X