RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have been reading here and on FB for Tappa to be fired. WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have been reading here and on FB for Tappa to be fired. WHY?

It was obvious that after taking the lead the team backed off. I mentioned their DM being like Fred of MU, being caught in possession against Honduras. The analyst in the 2nd half pointed out what Jamaica was doing. Waiting for the opponents to advance to the half line before putting on the pressure. The trap worked.... good approach by the coach. The issue is the players kept missing the chances. The only thing Tappa could possibly do is go out there and score the goals himself.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Exactly the forward line isnt fluid ,We won at home against Honduras , expected! If we were on the road would we win,we have drawn 2 on the road against lesser teams.

I credit Tappa for changing the forward line ,but even that had a lot to be desired.You put Nicholson up front by himself ,when he came off the bench it was with Mattocks and they both worked well together. I would not have benched Bailey,unless injured,he needs to build his confidence and chemistry with the team.

It seems like Tappa head tek im.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
      Exactly the forward line isnt fluid ,We won at home against Honduras , expected! If we were on the road would we win,we have drawn 2 on the road against lesser teams.

I credit Tappa for changing the forward line ,but even that had a lot to be desired.You put Nicholson up front by himself ,when he came off the bench it was with Mattocks and they both worked well together. I would not have benched Bailey,unless injured,he needs to build his confidence and chemistry with the team.

It seems like Tappa head tek im.
      "I would not have benched Bailey,unless injured,he needs to build his confidence and chemistry with the team."

I see nothing wrong with rotating the squad. The problem was the team missing the chances.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That was one of the problems (goal scoring) ,granted putting those in would cover up alot of the cracks , and lets be clear, curaco is one of the weakest teams that escaped Honduras and escaped us with a draw.

Thats the context ! now look at it like this ,if Tappa had the wisdom to partner Nicholson with another bonafide goal scorer who plays well with him i.e Mattocks,those cracks could easily be covered.

He cant start Nicholson upfront (alone) against Panama or USA, I prefer Mattocks or Orgill.More so Mattocks.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The team went into the last two games with the wrong attitude. I would like to see how they practice because they can't take it serious. WE had over 6 chances and came away with 1.

Tappa may need some help. I am not promoting firing Tappa but he needs some re-enforcement. With that kind of attitude and urgency from the players, qualifying going to be hard. We may have been lucky to play the first game at home how we played. No doubt we have quality but it has to show on the pitch.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He has Jerome Waite and Lawarence as assistnat ,how much more help does he need,he needs to upgrade his lic.

Comment

They call for Tappa to be fired because they are aping what they see on tv. They are looking at Rboy as if it's well structured team with heavy financial backing. Rboy isn't backed by any of the industries that makes millions on the island (service and manufacturing comes to mind).

I called for the JFF to be restructured with corporate sponsors having heavy input in the day to day running. Let me make this very clear I don't support Tappa base on his political affiliations but his ability to play and coach the game. The above being said; I can assure you this isn't Tappa's fault. It took JA 20 years to play a decent world standard ball. The el Salvador was the best game Ja played so far. There was total control by Ja. When I said go for the goal some minutes later they went for it but didn't succeed.

The team is learning to play with chippy. I see chippy pass and made a run in the 18 but wasn't given the ball. The next time chippy showed them why he wanted it. Chippy took the ball near the corner and beat the player coming towards the near post. When's the last time Ja had a player doing this stuff in an INT'L game? What's my point? 20 years Ja spent fooling around with high school football and expecting stellar results. Where could JA be today if if Ja had four or so Chippys?

Then they have the nerve to talk about fire Tappa. It's better you tell me about your deep seated issues. What issues? The fact that Tappa has strong African features and you can't stand to see him coaching the Rboyz. Tappa is doing a damn good job given the resources at his disposal presently.

Comment

It doesn't matter who they have or what license they have. Something need to change and sometimes you need to inject others. Ask Rafa about Roma.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Gibberish ! Bailey is just a piece of the puzzle, as much as Nicholson is ,how and when you put them in,leaves you to question Tappa.

Nicholson plays well with Mattocks from what I see,If he had Orgill and Bailey running at defences on the wings ,things would open up. These two Flemmings and Brown , these are subbs when you have no other option.

Tappa ead fi roll,if he starts Brown & flemmnings with any one of those strikers(Nicholson,Mattocks or Orgill)

Comment

It is crazy calling for Tappa's head even though he subcribes to rewarding players that gave a good account of themselves in the previous showings(Bailey did bit deserve to start). Mattocks should figure, and I would bet Orgill would have converted those chances that were missed by....
                    I concur with what OJ stated in his his post, Tappa has to impress on his players to be efficient,etc..

Comment

You move from help to change and injection that has a whole different context.

Comment

How can he impress on them with a changed midfield line up every game.He is intentionally sabotaging his team.NO FLUIDITY- CHEMISTRY !

Honduras
                        Midfield ---Williams ---Hector ----Vassell

El Sal
                        Midfield ---Lewis----Hector---Flemings

Curaco
                        Midfield ---Williams --Lewis--Morris ---Watson

He moved Flemings as a 2nd Striker vs Curaco.When do we hold him accountable ?

Comment

He needs the help. How you get the help if you don't have change???

Since you are so smart.

When Rafa had problem at Napoli the owner bought help to the club. He need someone to assist with changing the mentality and focus throughout the game

Comment

Usually I don't respond to FEs but let's give it a shot.

Do you think that the coach of the Rgirlz should be fired?

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                              Usually I don't respond to FEs but let's give it a shot.

Do you think that the coach of the Rgirlz should be fired?
                              As Ningaman would say ...Old On!!! What is FE?

Comment

Working...
                              X