JFF: Pennywise or Pound foolish

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
    Point where in my argument I'm saying Chippy is better than the rest of players. It's not about being better but the quality league Chippy is involved and the amount of money he gets to perform (same can be said of Raheem). Chippy is at a level where he can ill afford to subject himself to ANYTHING that will affect his mental state (as Bayer L. will become involved). I keep saying it but you cannot seem to grasp it. The present state of the JFF is not healthy for a player of Chippy's status.
    Here's where you lose me in your argument. JFF is sh!t we can all agree, but singling out Bailey for special treatment because he's the most highly rated player in the team, at the expense of the others I don't agree with. All the other players are professionals just the same and deserve the same consideration even if their salaries are only $1. Bailey hasn't achieved anything in his career other than being highly rated and earning a higher salary in relation to his Jamaican teammates. Cuss the JFF for their bullsh!t treatment of all the players but not because of the prima donna Bailey. Bailey also needs Jamaica to help revive his career and you all can dispense with the fantasy about him playing for another country. That aint happening.
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

As expected its a comprehension problem on my part , O.K.

1st, I supported Stephenson ! He lost, I will give credit to the current administration as I see fit and criticise it when i see fit. Its call being independent.

2nd, comprehension of cause and affect would lead most to conclude that advocating for the individual person and not the whole as it pertains to benefits calls into question classism.

So you blame my comprehension, but you still stick with your position,ohh well deal with the ramifications.

Where is baggawire .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGN3R49-CAE
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Never said I was Irish or european for that matter, as a matter of fact based on your Bailey statements, I am more African than you.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Did you READ my example of Lawrence? When you play for these leagues in Europe there are certain demands for for one to have a competitive edge. Slightest drop in form could mean the bench from there transfer.

The leagues in Europe are very demanding. Why do think London Donovan ran away to return to the states? They schemed against Klinsman because he told them; for first team place try for Europe. The MLS isn't as demanding as the European league boss.

I wouldn't want to see a player lose his place and money because of the JFF's crap. Look at it objectively and don't personalize it.

Comment

No doubt your thoughts are objective....lol, Mi belly, diss bredda nuh normal at all.

Comment

Wow, yuh X neva say yuh have Irish lineage? Yuh good to R@@$.

Comment

The league you play for shouldn't be a criteria for the JFF to treat the players in a professional manner and pay them accordingly.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

No sir,if you could be so good to post it,do so before I label you...a Liad!

Comment

Yes yuh damn right it's COMPREHENSION. Not interested in your babbling right now.

Comment

Yes run and hide,Jangle and Sass are asking you the same classism questions.

Clown.

Comment

What? No yuh come on yah talk how yuh granny dem ah Irish. Okay how mi come by this Irish argument and you involved? Next I'm lying about you being FE.

It has to be drugs, nothing else.

Comment

You are asking me how you came to that conclusion,only you can answer that,what you should do to prove your validity is support it with documentation, which would (a) make me a liar or ( b) make you a liar.

Failure to do so would at least make you unbelievable or worse yet a liar.

Pick your poison.

Comment

"Corruption would be halted"

Stop fooling yourself. Corruption is not about education, they will only use more elite method to have more corruption. You notice how many educated people especially lawyers who are charged in Ja. A lot people who are smart in coding use it for the wrong thing.
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

The fact is JFF screw up bigtime. Only X can't see that. Same thing they did with the women program and ticket to England. The coaches had to spend their own money.

Bailey just have to decide if he want to play or not as he can't play for nowhere else. No special treatment but as a group the players have a right to demand better from the JFF. What the hell you sending ticket the day before they travel and cutting the man dem little money for young player to nothing?
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Exactly what cant I see Sass,be specific?

Comment

Working...
                                X