No announcement yet.

So the PNP killed the SoEs? I guess they

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read my post again about who must go in the fire.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

My point is when you seek redemption, others will constantly question your sincerity, and they have a right to.

Redemption for some people mean a finding a better way to continue the same thing they have been doing.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Your point is a given ( it needs no explanation) hence the statement throw them all in the fire,it's akin to who is without fault cast the 1st stone or take the speck out of your eye before taking out of mine

Now that you have read it, it's incumbent on you to comprehend my statement's context.

It could be Seaga instead of Munroe for all I care.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Thats your question, not that it has been happening before Paulwell was born and no one has gone to jail for it ?

Comment

it not about casting the first stone when you are leadership.
            People have to question their leaders and with past of Seaga and Monroe with role of person of integrity, who were leader of divisive parties and were leaders in the political process until the 2000s, they will be questions.

It is not about the stone caster as a large amount of the public do not trust him. The question is only concerning him leading an integrity commission. Would be better to have someone with known independence?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yes, Every single ministry Paulwell lead since he has been in politics have been managed the same way. Always get involved in scandals. too much is too much. Whether it is Netserve, Lightbulb, Trafigura, selling of cell license, and a few more. Should we just ask for redemption? No other minister in the history of Jamaican politics have such a record with scandals under their different portfolio.

Comment

Lets just say you cant "it's incumbent on you to comprehend my statement's context"

Its not "about " for you ! for obvious tribal reasons.

Comment

Thanks for the affirmation.

Comment

Maybe you don't understand how important integrity is.
                    Most countries wouldn't have a former party leader as the integrity commissioner.
                    You simply don't understand the underlining message or you political divide is showing up.

Integrity commissioner should be ABOVE the political divide.

Comment

It seems you don't understand context ,why hasn't any past or present politrickian or businessman taken up the struggle like Munroe and driven that agenda ?

The context is an island who last imprisioned any government minister,it was don't almost 50 years ago.

Like mi say,it could be Seaga for all I care.

Comment

Find me a pass chief justice, a former JDF chief etc. He can be on the commission but shouldn't be the head. Integrity commission head shouldn't have the baggage that Monroe carry. Reformed or not. That is my position.

Comment

Joka,mek sense,it's an organization Munroe founded,that is the context!

If you want to find people to do what Munroe has done and is doing good luck.

I hope now you get the context.It seems you like talking fawwt for fawwwt sake.

Comment

Not because he found it, he has to lead it. It is considered the lead organization on integrity, so give us someone without the baggage.

Comment

Or guh find someone else to start another organization....lol.After 50 plus years

Joka,that's the context.....lol...hehe

Comment

How can you atone if you don’t acknowledge them?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                                X