Holness: Silence is a tacit form of approval

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holness: Silence is a tacit form of approval

Holness silence is deafening on the George Wright woman /stool beater incident.

Holness has no excuse given his majority in the house not to call for this man to step down and out of Parliament .

Not another term mi say.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

dummy strikes again:

1. There is no evidence that George Wright committed any crime. You cannot make out the person in the video & the alleged victim is refusing to press charges. If the PM chastises George Wright for his alleged behaviour that's called defamation as he is not charged with a crime.

2. MPs serve at the pleasure of the people who elected them...not the PM. The PM cannot remove George Wright from parliament.

3. George Wright has been removed from the JLP and will serve out the rest of his term as an Independent MP.

4. Where was this energy for Fitz Jackson..Mikael Phillips & Valerie Neita Headley who were charged and faced the courts for spousal abuse? They are all sitting parliamentarians...

Comment

Deafening mi say,2 wrongs in this case 3 don't make it right. Your tribal response was expected.

The P.M holds the highest office in the land, forgive me for expecting a swifter and vigorous verbal response. All the investigations and parliamentarian protocols do not deny him this right as P.M .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

a vigorous verbal response to what...please explain?

Comment

The nation saw a video of a woman being savagely beaten ((allegedly)) by labarites- a JLP M.P. The P.M could or should have stated without calling names ,that violence against women is not tolerated in this party or government and any member implied in such behavior will be excommunicated from the party and government and I call on any individual associated with such acts to do so themselves before I do so with every breath of my being.

Message sent clown.

Comment

Originally posted by Little X View Post
            The nation saw a video of a woman being savagely beaten by labarites- a JLP M.P.
            this is false...the nation saw a video of a man beating a woman...we don't know who was in the video...hence the police investigation being closed without any charges being laid...

Originally posted by Little X View Post
            The P.M could or should have stated without calling names ,that violence against women is not tolerated in this party or government and any member implied in such behavior will be excommunicated from the party and government and I call on any individual associated with such acts to do so themselves before I do so with every breath of my being.
            He did an entire video broadcast to the nation regarding gender based violence...he also kicked Goerge Wright out of the party...now when will the PNP address the woman beaters fitz jackson & mikael philips sitting on their side of parliament?

Comment

A fool grasp for straws, the word "allegedly" was used in my retort to address your " this is false " narrative. Please read again and try and understand the implication of my sentence when the word is put into its context. Doing a video without addressing the ramifications of such punishment in relation to the party and government is meaningless.

Dont tell mi say your "Bro- Gad " is afraid of a lawsuit from a perp, or im move from robbing,pillaging the people to beating Jamaican women.

Comment

alleged by whom? ramifications for punishment against whom? how do you punish someone who is not charged with an offense? did you even see the video address? when will the PNP expel the charged women/men beaters from their party?

Comment

O.K clown, have a nice day.

Comment

now go back to facebook and unearth some more lies & half truths

Comment

Utter, nonsense, if nothing concrete is there, why is he no longer a lizard, wasn't THAT punitive?
                      Also, didn't he filed a police report to counteract hers?

Tan deh!
                      Last edited by Rockman; April 18, 2021, 04:21 PM.

Comment

Why did he kick Wright out of the party ????

Comment

Working...
                        X