BvB got robbed yesterday. Yes, City had

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BvB got robbed yesterday. Yes, City had

the chances, but the ref robbed BVB by disallowing a clear goal.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

This is not very fitting of you Lazie. Leave that to the Rock-ster. He is more reckless in his utterings.

(BTW, I can just imagine how euphoric you were when BVB scored...and how scunnered when City stamped it's authority on the world!!)

"Football rightful ruler..."......
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

All I am asking for is some consistency, THAT would spare you from being branded a hypocrite.
      The company you keep is rubbing off on you,HL.

Comment

BVB were robbed period, but City deserved the win.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How do we reconcile both?
          Look Jangle, football games are not decided by ball possession or shots on target, the decider is actual goals.
          Besides, it was a home game for City, and Dortmund, despite getting robbed, has that important away goal with the margin of victory being a single goal.
          City clearly is undeserving of the result.

Comment

the gaal of the ref to rob the man them and then begging the bigman for autograph. He should be ashamed.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Even though they are our enemy, albeit, a lesser one to Loserfool, I have to begrudgingly give them the credit that is due. They are playing the best football in Europe. I watched the game and said to myself that we could take any player from that team and they would be an improvement on any of our player....with the exception of Bruno.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

only you have sense round here...

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Even though they are our enemy, albeit, a lesser one to Loserfool, I have to begrudgingly give them the credit that is due. They are playing the best football in Europe. I watched the game and said to myself that we could take any player from that team and they would be an improvement on any of our player....with the exception of Bruno.
                  ...ahead of Shaw? Who is their LB anyway? Ahead of Rashford? Wait ... ahead of Pogba? What you takin' bout Willis?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

City can't be deserving of winning yesterday's game because it distinguished itself from its EPL peers, the CL competition is what determines which team is playing best because ultimately winning is the objective, was Arsenal the best team in Europe when it played attractive football without winning trophies?
                    What makes City appear to be fluid in its execution is the unnecessary respect it gets from opponents, it's players are rarely pressed for the ball gifting them all the time in the World to complete a pass, CL teams are less kind in that regard.
                    Man U problem is not adhering to the fundamentals(they are collectively poor despite the wealth of individual talents), and it results in our players being frequently pressured for the ball.Under those dynamics, most players would look dreadful playing for my side, and those very players would look intriguing playing for a side with players making a concerted effort.
                    Again, this is Bruno, he is prone to make high risk passes ,the bulk of which fails, most people choose to only remember the successful ones, and I am quite aware of his impressive stats regarding assists and goals.We need a data analyst on board.
                    Dortmund isn't exactly dominating any league or competition but currently has City hanging on to the slimmest of margins.
                    When City is again booted put of the CL, surely that will factor into dispelling the high esteem it unreservedly is held.

Comment

shaw? pogba? rashford?

Comment

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                        ...Again, this is Bruno, he is prone to make high risk passes ,the bulk of which fails, most people choose to only remember the successful ones, and I am quite aware of his impressive stats regarding assists and goals.We need a data analyst on board.
                        That is what the top players do. TAKE RISKS. When Messi, Neymar, Kevin makes a high risk pass and it does not connect, his team mates don't pout and throw their hands in the air ... they try to win the ball. His teammates don't hesitate to run because they know eventually the pass will come.

At MU. Bruno, Pogba or Matic attempts a pass .... the fans groan. If Rashford makes the run and the pass don't come, he gets frustrated. MU front players need to make more runs. They keep doing it, a pass will come.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                          shaw? pogba? rashford?

Shaw ... the same one that scored the 2nd goal on City.

Pogba ...world cup winner, capable of playing anywhere. When he went off injured MU was leading the league ... when he returned MU is 14 points off. There is a reason opponents mark Pogba and not Bruno.

Rashford: Yeah, todate he has more goals that Sterling/Jesus and Mahrez. Has more assist that all Citeh players except Kevin.

Mi nuh frighten suh easy bro. What my side need is consistency and a deeper bench.

Comment

none would make it in city's side...not one a dem...

Comment

When Pep came to the EPL I was hoping that he would fail because I believed he inherited high quality squads at Barcelona and Bayern Munich. He inherited a strong squad at ManCity too with a few exceptional players. He has a football philosophy which he believes in and will fall on his sword and not change. His first year I was glad to see him struggle because I believed then that any foreign coach coming to the EPL had to adjust to. Pep didn’t adjust and proved me wrong. He sold players left right and center who didn’t fit into his philosophy and with the backing of the oil money, he bought players who were technically gifted. After four seasons, he has such a strong squad that he has two exceptional players for each positions. Right now the “weakest” players in that squad is Aguero, whom they’ve done without for most of the season, and Gabriel Jesus. And any of those two players are better or at the very least, equal to our front players.

Rashford, the English messiah, has talent that will develop as he gets older. If Pep had him under his tutelage, he would be in the league of Mbape. His development would be much faster. Haaland is ahead of him. Jesus is technically better than Rashford and would excel in the central striker role at ManU. The style that Pep is using this season allows for the goals to be shared throughout the team. The only player who hasn’t scored this season is maybe the goalkeeper and I think he may have a couple of assists.

Luke Shaw may keep his position in the starting squad but he wouldn’t be missed Mendy or DeBruyne illegitimate son start.

Pogba has equal skills to DeBruyne, but his consistency and his game winning contributions to the team pales in comparison.

Foden reminds me of any Jamaican bruk-boo, just that he has superior skills and an end product.

The City team plays with superior skills and belief in themselves and each other. I don’t know the stats, but I would believe that they are the team that commits the least fouls and could have the best discipline record.

Comment

Working...
                              X