RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why the rath we don't drop everything an focus on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

did YOU ask me to give it?...you ask if I had one and I said...YES

Comment

yep, on mo
      "Well it is no answer. Most are already aware of what is been said. Do you think the OCG is a serious obstacle and remember in your intial post when you wrote "OCG" you didn't say it was anybody else's opininon which led me to believe it was yours and you went and got support."

more than once too.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
        Thats my point Willi , a man like Tufton who has so much to offer , denied because of basically our constitutional system.If we had an open system where anyone can run for the P.M office , granted they are a citizen ...my lord, Jamaica tek off , instead these leaders sell themselves to every political populist agenda , by the time they get the post , dem lost and loss !
        LOL...yuh cyan change all di law dem yuh want...dat nah amount tuh nutten too tuff. JA has many decent laws...they are just ignored, flouted, circumvented, frustrated or manipulated. More laws will just provide more opportunities for the same... IF they ever get passed by the said people they're aimed at curbing

What matters is the quality and fidelity of the leadership cohort...laws may help at the margin but nah change dem spiritually corrupt nature

People haffi dweet....rise up and demand accountability... One Liad was brilliant in enabling the start of that people's movement to bun out corruption

Hopefully Portia dem wi duh sitten really stupid an get people riled up enuff fi bun dem out

Forward!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Don1; April 19, 2013, 04:49 PM.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
          Jamaica needs a democratically elected dictator.
          Should Andrew Holness become a benevolent dictator?

Thursday, April 01, 2021
          Prime Minister Andrew Holness is increasingly finding himself in a quandary as he seeks to rule over a country that is fast becoming ungovernable. What with the novel coronavirus pandemic and the runaway crime situation, especially when it comes to murders, the governing Jamaica Labour Party (JLP) Administration has sought to pursue some draconian measures to bring a seemingly recalcitrant people in line.

The recent COVID-19 restrictions passed in Parliament have given the prime minister certain scary executive powers with respect to prescribing criminal charges, a development which caused Opposition Leader Mark Golding of the People's National Party (PNP) to raise the red flag (well, not literally!). In the meantime, his insistence about using states of public emergency as the Government's flagship crime-fighting tool has raised many eyebrows in the wake of the Supreme Court ruling which dismissed this piece of legislation as unconstitutional with respect to human rights violations.

According to the quality-of-life index by the Economist Intelligence Unit some time ago, Singapore has the highest standard of living in Asia, and is ranked 11th in the world. It was once a fishing village, having few natural resources, yet it has a foreign reserve of some US$119 billion. Primary education is compulsory; hence, there is a literacy rate of 95 per cent. Seventy-six per cent of its resident population, aged 24 to 64, are employed; and is a popular travel destination, making tourism one of its largest industries. Some 8.9 million and 9.7 million tourists visited Singapore in 2005 and 2006, respectively, and Jamaica is feverishly seeking to peak at between three to five million visitors per year, bearing in mind that Singapore is just about the size of the parish of Hanover.

https://www.jamaicaobserver.com/opin...3?profile=1096
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

don't think we're capable of the singapore model...east Asian cultures emphasize the need to fit in with others and avoid conflict in society...we're the opposite...individualistic & ruled by emotions...

Comment

Working...
            X