Given all those fouls esp on Mane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Given all those fouls esp on Mane

Wi couldnt get one phantom penalty ?. I saw a ball clearly hit a southhamptom player, VAR reviewed it! Tell me the fix isnt in.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C4fjGwVpbm0
    Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

The Prem race has just begun.

Pick any version yuh want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1znrDuvLv70

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1_6Fsh8OyY
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You are stealing and ingesting the hydroxychloroquine from the hospital's inventory!
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Did you see that incredible flop by Mane' on the left corner of the penalty box?

Comment

the pogba flop...and like i said with that incident if the ref doesn't make the wrong penalty call VAR let's the game continue...

Comment

Teams with a faaaar lesser acclaimed forward line. have proven to be more efficient.
              What started as a hairline crack is now almost wide enough for your inflated head to poke through.
              There is a spot reserved on our mantle for you scalp.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X
                Wi couldnt get one phantom penalty ?. I saw a ball clearly hit a southhamptom player, VAR reviewed it! Tell me the fix isnt in.
                Wait, Salah and Fernandes has scored the same number of penalties. What the fuss about?
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Why Manu and Liverpool fans act like they can’t loose?

Comment

shades of danald chumps...birds of a feather

Comment

True....losers

Comment

OJ, to paraphrase our esteemed, dearly departed Livi, if you are not in the top 10, talk talk yah so.

Comment

Also from Livi form is temporary class is permanent.

Comment

Working...
                          X