• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saudi : 1

https://streamable.com/uqhf2j

JA -1

https://streamable.com/ywbbm5
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Mi tell unnu bout Daniel Johnson long time. A wicked baller, can shoot anywhere around the box.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Thats all you saw,our defence opened up like a whore house ( again), you think scoring a goal wins a game or campaign. This requires a tactical coach, tactical players a philosophy , identity,chemistry ,hunger ,nutrition,psychology ,ambition, belief. Yuh think we have one out of that variable.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

2-1 JA !
        https://streamable.com/uawkuq

Comment

2 -1 Final.

Comment

that can be corrected.

Lowe chose to play A league for half a season
            Lawerence took a break
            Don't even know what happen to our right back yah now.
            That what I see is not a coaches problem but defenders out of form.
            You can't blame the coach for them miss kick I saw.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              that can be corrected.

Lowe chose to play A league for half a season
              Lawerence took a break
              Don't even know what happen to our right back yah now.
              That what I see is not a coaches problem but defenders out of form.
              You can't blame the coach for them miss kick I saw.

When do you blame the coach,Lowe and others didn't pick themselves?

Comment

who you a go pick? NPL nuh play since Feb. That can be corrected.

Comment

who you a go pick? NPL nuh play since Feb. That can be corrected.

When do you blame the coach,its a simple question,i didnt put "correlation" in there to try and trip you up ?

Comment

you can't blame the coach when the team haven't played a game in 8 months. When half of the players haven't played a real competitive game in at least that time. You can't blame the coach when 4 team members either have covid or in isolation after travelling so far. You can't blame the coach when they only had 1 practice session together.

That is when you don't blame the coach.

Comment

you can't blame the coach when the team haven't played a game in 8 months. When half of the players haven't played a real competitive game in at least that time. You can't blame the coach when 4 team members either have covid or in isolation after travelling so far. You can't blame the coach when they only had 1 practice session together.

That is when you don't blame the coach.

O.K the question is too hard for you.,thanks for trying.No doubt he gets credit for the win.

Comment

Working...
                      X