Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bullead & Bailey : Presha tun up !

https://youtu.be/JivfKP1aI5I
    Last edited by Sir X; October 17, 2018, 02:27 PM.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

This sounds like a conversation with Sass and Paul,they are into semantics and moving goal post.This is madness.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Part 2: More Preeshhhha !

https://youtu.be/Xojl63R47cA

Comment

Classic ambush journalism,and the well traveled Agent never saw it coming.
        Within 5 minutes, you knew the range of emotions the interviewer will experience,the Agent was all over the spectrum,stern,pedantric,shameless,childish,and if a doormat was capable of showing emotions,he was that too.
        Thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

The interviewer wasn't brutal enough,to me.He should have pushed him further about the disrespect and disharmony of demanding Kyle take the place of another because of his perception that only Kyle can elevate Bailey's game ,if that's the case why didn't Bayer buy Kyle for Bailey's sake or why didn't he demand as such,why put it on the JFF or Tappa ?

Comment

What I saw to be honest were two children going at it,one a pathological liar,the other didn't know how to deal with him.

He should have dug into the Kyle - Bailey question of entitlement and team chemistry,to be honest the negative vibes or circus this will bring to the team should have been asked to Bullead,is it worth it ?
            Last edited by Sir X; October 18, 2018, 03:58 AM.

Comment

The Agent would have come across as a father defending his son, and he would pass the buck to Leon saying the player is the one insisting Kyle be given the green light .
              What you are missing is the Agent is set up to have his Mark Furman exposure pretty soon.

Comment

How much more exposure does he need,his mask is off,no one can deny who or what he is .

He has left no doubt through his oral media campaign that is now weighing him down.

He will sing his sanky back home.

Comment

This interview with Bertis Bell is even more inciteful;
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QARk10TWrQk

Comment

Agreed 200%

Comment

When yuh ago apologize to Mosiah.

Its not difficult to find several of your post supporting bull'ed. and cussing off Mosiah because of his disdain for the man. Is lie?
                      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

HL wha mek yuh so highgin???
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          This interview with Bertis Bell is even more inciteful;
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QARk10TWrQk
                          Bullhead is a certified $#!+head as far as I can tell. A total fool.

Comment

Him only a defend Bullhead right to speak. LOL!!!!!

Only week we find that out. Him lucky Mosiah is not a Saudi Prince..
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You need a medal,you have grown leaps and bounds,if the media gave him and his son the platform to air his positions then why should anyone on this site be prevented from doing same.

Esp when the same moderator that banned me is a member of numerous media platforms of FB that has given Bullead position to air his views.

You either have a personal agenda or you are an idiot,to ban me.Maybe both.

As I stated to the moderator ,you are being silly ,if you have a grouse with the man present it,he has to defend himself,and the truth will come out.Attacking me is beneath you and will only result in one way with history being on my side.

So said so done.Kudos to Bullead.What amuses me is the tribe that followed the leader,how dumb and weak you all look.

I give you credit though in acknowledging the power of freedom of speech,for the record ,Mosiah stated one of the reasons for my ban was that the same Bullead was banned from jamaican FB sports forum.

That speaks volumes about Mosiah in my book.From what I have seen Bullead has banned himself,like someone we all know on this site.
                              Last edited by Sir X; October 19, 2018, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X