No announcement yet.

My fellow j'can compadres don't dash water on English monach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hitch up under...or rule & control? who you ruling in america? you are being ruled & controlled by the very same people you come on here cussing every day...shoulda shame

Comment

Criminal Associate Dummy...the answer is yes. Only that I ordered the coffee. No ramen noodles for me

Now get back to your murderer support base. That's where Dummies like you have credibility
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        hitch up under...or rule & control? who you ruling in america? you are being ruled & controlled by the very same people you come on here cussing every day...shoulda shame
        The Dummy thinks JA is "independent". As a mendicant country dependent on handouts ..and of of zero economic consequence as it produces little of value...Jamaica's 'independence" is only in the mind of Dummies.

When Babylon calls...the PM essentially says - "Yes Sir what can I do for you today"....like a good butler would

Dummy get back to your regular support for murderers like Dudus & Co. That's your normal DummyZone. You're out of your league in geopolitics
        Last edited by Don1; June 30, 2020, 10:55 AM.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by DUMMY1 View Post
          The Dummy thinks JA is "independent"...Jamaica's 'independence" is only in the mind of Dummies.
          great...you seem to be reinforcing WBVS's point

Comment

great...you seem to be reinforcing WBVS's point
            I don't know anything of wbvs other than that his posts are weird..

I do know that you're a Criminal Associate Dummy who knows nothing of economic analysis and even less re geopolitics.

Stick to murder and criminals where you have involvement and understanding

Comment

Originally posted by DUMMY1 View Post
              I don't know anything
              undoubtedly

;

Comment

So since Tings Change the Criminal Dummy is multitasking as an idiot. That's an improvement

In the immortal words of Buju:

T'ings change, now unno see sey life hard
                Yuh neva used to sen' no money come a yard
                Yuh wretch you, yuh spen' di whole a it abroad....

Ok there are those vast real estate holdings the Dummy claims to "visit" the US for...while claiming he has "no desire" to visit the US in another post

Dummy cyaan mek up im mind which lie fi tell...and when fi tell it
                Last edited by Don1; June 30, 2020, 02:13 PM.

Comment

So you hitch under people and teef and enslave dem sound like a noble way to conduct yuself as a civilized human being?. Sound like you someone who thinks that civilization of Africans and aboriginal peoples begin with the white man. I have personally rejected that concept since I was 10 years old, but I can understand the temptation to think that way, simply because of its mere simplicity. You are not alone in that school of thought Bricky. There were many house negros during slavery.

Comment

from 10 years old? and still ended up in a white man country under the white man rule? how dat happen?

Comment

Riggle mi dis...

Did the Criminal Associate Dummy return to JA from foreign because..

A. He wanted to fulljoy the "Full Black Experience"??

B. He wanted to contribute to Jamaica's "independence" and leave the "White Man" behind??

C. He just loves Jamaican-style ramen noodles??

D. He really didn't have a vote on the issue??

No doubt on the correct answer

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                        So you hitch under people and teef and enslave dem sound like a noble way to conduct yuself as a civilized human being?. Sound like you someone who thinks that civilization of Africans and aboriginal peoples begin with the white man. I have personally rejected that concept since I was 10 years old, but I can understand the temptation to think that way, simply because of its mere simplicity. You are not alone in that school of thought Bricky. There were many house negros during slavery.
                        Yeh, 10 years old. What happen to that?

Comment

i have no problem with anybody migrating to america to look for greener pastures...but how the hell yuh migrate...reap the benefits...have absolutely no intention to leave...then tun round cuss the same country that is providing you a prosperous life? we have a name for people like that

Comment

i have no problem with anybody migrating to america to look for greener pastures...but how the hell yuh migrate...reap the benefits...have absolutely no intention to leave...then tun round cuss the same country that is providing you a prosperous life? we have a name for people like that
                            How is that someone in JA can berate Jamaicans living abroad for their opinions when said foreign-based Jamaicans' donations represent 20% of the Jamaican economy?
                            When remittances are by far the biggest contributor to Jamaica's GDP on a net basis?
                            When without that charity JA would be more like Haiti..likely worse given the extreme criminality like that which you represent and support publicly??

We have a name for such people...DUMMIES
                            Last edited by Don1; June 30, 2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X