ManDisUnited and Arsenal are......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ManDisUnited and Arsenal are......

.........not the same teams of the past.

Just finished watching ManDisUnited struggle with a 1nil over a team I am not sure I've heard about.

Same with Arsenal. Victora (SC )Guimaraes or whatever the hell there name is...is currently besting Arsenal at home.

Poor fanz.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

And poor fanz of other clubs who wanted my team to lose, we will gladly take a 1 nil victory in the final.

We were again seriously lacking, oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by HL
      .........not the same teams of the past.

Just finished watching ManDisUnited struggle with a 1nil over a team I am not sure I've heard about.

Same with Arsenal. Victora (SC )Guimaraes or whatever the hell there name is...is currently besting Arsenal at home.

Poor fanz.
      Yeah, MU has certainly declined. Ole was brave or should I say confident starting a midfield with Garner, McTominay and Williams. This was MU's first away win since .... I can't remember. I will take this as a positive.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I'll just take the win. The big positive was the young left-back.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Give Williams the left back. I think he is ready.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X