Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mt Pleasant: Gould Speaks

https://www.facebook.com/mountpleasa...1502200320365/

Duckie deserved the sacking, BIG TIME , how yuh ave man a drive from Mobay every mawning a stand up and observe.OJ a yuh brethren why yuh neva enlighten the site on the almshouse,or yuh neva know....lol
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

not my bredin nor am I aware of w ones relationship. I was actually surprise that Paul was still there but I am told the assistant role and compensation made sense for him to stay on.

Comment

Not your friend ,and yuh a kill mi ,if mi know Tegat, a wha suh ? Any thoughts on his new appointment and 2nd what do you think about the standards of coaching in Jamaica.The context is Duckie is supposed to be one of our brightest , Jerome is supposed to be taking Tappa's job and Tappa is being questioned as per his man management and lack of consistency in picking his squad.

Wi look good ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

I wish Tegat the best and I understand Mr Gould point of view. I like you do share the belief that our local coaches need exposure and standards. Where I differ with you would say they need UEFA qualifications. I have seen a lot of Uefa coaches who could not coach themselves out of a paper Bag. Pay attention to Bibi at Portmore this year . Struggled at Harbour View and shaky start at Portmore but he has a Uefa badge. Now I’m not saying he is a bad coach but making the point it’s not just the badge but I understand the badge is a standard.

Comment

We agree period. I said UEFA standard not qualifications I also mentioned Brazilian and USSF.I have seen all of those standards produce coaches who cant coach.

The point is we need an educated pool to draw from.At present we have none,comprende!

Comment

I don’t disagree

Comment

Really,you keep saying I am promoting UEFA as the only option,when I have debated it like a dead horse that we need of that standard.Of that standard you will find nations in europe who aspire to that standard,nations outside of europe that do same.Brazilian and USA ,Canada that model their coaching curriculum from that standard.

Comment

Working...
              X