Who Made Contact With Whom?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Made Contact With Whom?

Clear and obvious penalty. While you're at it, explain to me how Mings, led with his elbow, buss the balla mouth and there was no penalty?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Boodoofbafff....
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zuXpdakEzws
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

When someone trips you?

Comment

It's the common rationale conclusion that he tripped himself.
            These phantom penalties are embarrassing to the game, Man Uites should be ashamed of themselves, then again I resign myself in not expecting the impossible.
            https://mol.im/a/9105447
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
              It's the common rationale conclusion that he tripped himself.
              These phantom penalties are embarrassing to the game, Man Uites should be ashamed of themselves, then again I resign myself in not expecting the impossible.
              https://mol.im/a/9105447
              According to the BBC, "While Luiz was unfortunate to be penalised for what might have been an accidental clip on Pogba, there was enough contact for the penalty to be given and Fernandes continued his excellent record from the spot."

How come all of a sudden unuh a complain about MU? The ref got it right. VR reviewed it and agreed with the ref. BT's post confirms that the ref was correct. So ... gwaan grab at straws.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

enough contact by whom? rashford brings his foot down on the back of luiz's calf...rashford initiates contact...luiz's foot was already planted that's his space...if the ref doesn't make the incorrect call on the field VAR keeps play going

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  enough contact by whom? rashford brings his foot down on the back of luiz's calf...rashford initiates contact...luiz's foot was already planted that's his space...if the ref doesn't make the incorrect call on the field VAR keeps play going
                  Gwaan try con yuhself.

Comment

Rashford on your mind?

Comment

champions league on my mind actually

Comment

......don't go there BrickTop..........

Word is that ManDisUnited gwine win the epl.
                        The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

City has been in a few CL,and with NOTHING to show.
                          Besides,you are not yet at that round where you usually get send packing.
                          As to winning the EPL,we are currently leveled point-wise with the table leader, and we still stuck in first gear, my guess is shifting to second gear will make us runaway winners.
                          If we do win then fine,but we are more interested in establishing a dynasty.

Comment

season don't even get warm yet & dis one a talk bout title...

Comment

Tell your friend dat , I am responding to his post.
                              Yuh slow or sumting?

Comment

Working...
                              X