I wonder if MU will

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if MU will

get it done versus Villa today? I hope so ... this Villa side should not be underestimated.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

should be a good game. Villa have some good players. Hope Ole and Woodword don't regret not buying Jack today.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They will if the ref don't cheat Villa by giving a penalty.
      The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

pogba kick the man foot & drop a ground to rhattid

Comment

Man U plan to challenge for the prem with these phantom penalties. This is ridiculous.
          THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

That was a penalty. No two way about it.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If iz nat Birmingham iz ManDisUnited....yeh?
              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                pogba kick the man foot & drop a ground to rhattid
                Discuss amongst yourselves.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                  Man U plan to challenge for the prem with these phantom penalties. This is ridiculous.
                  phantom penalties? Gwaan complain.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                    That was a penalty. No two way about it.
                    Save your energy Sass.

Comment

it was a foul...not a penalty...aston villa ball...

Comment

Xcuse hold this

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=eYWgr4j2sc0
                        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

How you like our defence, we know Aston Villa can score 7 goals.

let see, newly promoted Leeds made people ask serious questions about Pool so we took them out, Villa handed unuh a hefty defeat so we beat them, it is clear we have your back but it would be nice if you at least show gratitude.

Comment

A guess you must have been rewinding it when you were looking at it. LOL!!

Comment

Working...
                            X