Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHY?

https://www.westernjournal.com/immig...vX6HHXc0pHgBtM

Why is it that so many Jamaicans, both here & in Jamaica, see Donald Trump as some kindred spirit???

Comment

They are in the minority.
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

you don't get it...it's not that people particularly like donald trump or the republicans...it's that the democratic party has gone so far left that they have alienated centrists...the democratic party is a freak show..they are the reason they lost & are gonna lose again

Comment

Stop!!! This has nothing to do with those 2 BS political parties, who really don't give a d@mn about the poor nor people of color. I'm asking the question based on Jamaicans who have stated, either to me or in my presence, that they like Donald Trump & supported his "Make America Great Again" slogan - I wonder if they know the America Donald Trump is speaking of doesn't include them???.......I've also been told that Jamaicans, living in Jamaica, have stated that they like Donald Trump & would vote for him.
          Then again, there were Jamaicans that liked Ronald Reagan, who didn't hide his racial & class prejudice, so go figure.
          Last edited by USAF; July 18, 2019, 06:55 PM.

Comment

you're not listening...that's why you're gonna suffer through 4 more years of trump...it most definitely is about the two parties...the only way you're gonna get rid of Trump is to rein in the freaks in your party...you can't keep kicking the immigration can down the road...democrats didn't want to address it & they got voted out for their non-action...the people want a strong government not an anything goes freak show

Comment

SUFFER!!! I'm NOT suffering. My family & I are enjoying our lives.......If you want to continue thinking it's about the Republican (Bloods) & Democratic (Crips) parties, be my guest. You've bought into the American political BS......."your party"??? As I've said, neither party gives a d@mn about the poor nor people of color, and that's why I've NEVER registered nor been aligned with either party.......Immigration is just another target that the U.S. government is using to cover up their corruption, ineptitude & callous disregard for the majority of people in the U.S........Immigration is a tool that both parties use to garner the desired support. Neither has a comprehensive plan to solve what they state is a problem, PLUS, this "problem" was created by the U.S. government.
              Last edited by USAF; July 18, 2019, 07:32 PM.

Comment

USAF, BRICK IS AN IDIOT ! Nuff said, as for those who like Trump,like any nationality, we are not monolithic.There are a few Jamaicans who like Trump and you will find the reasons vary,from religion to financial.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Also some profess to like Trump out of fear,its an old card ,sing the song to fit in,but dance to your own tune.

Comment

so if neither party gives a damn about people of colour why is your focus on trump?

Comment

What the hell are you talking about??? - You do know that the Republican Party isn't Donald Trump, and Donald Trump isn't the Republican Party, just like how the Democratic Party wasn't Barack Obama, and Barack Obama wasn't the Democratic Party???

Comment

LOL.......USAF,yuh a talk to a labarite,we had almost 40 years of 1DON running a party in Jamaica,where everyone just lined up along tribal political lines. He has no idea .

Comment

It is just still confusing how people of color can be attracted to & even swear allegiance to Caucasians who have shown that they don't give a d@mn about them. You even see some people of color looking at & thinking that Bill Clinton is one of them.

Comment

you sound confused...who made this statement?

neither party gives a d@mn about the poor nor people of color
                            so if neither party cares about people of colour or the poor...why are you getting your panties in a bunch about trump? try answering the question this time

Comment

Who getting their "panties in a bunch about trump"??? - My 1st question was why so many Jamaicans seem to have a kindred spirit with Trump, BUT you obviously took offense to that question, and came at me like Stephen, from Django Unchanged. I guess we must only praise your good white leader, because I've even stated that I can't understand how people of color support Bill Clinton & see him as one of them, but you had nothing to say about that. I guess he's not from your beloved Republican (Bloods) Party, so he's fair game.
                              Last edited by USAF; July 18, 2019, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X