Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HL!!!.......Here are the players that AUFC

has left unprotected, and available to be selected in the Expansion Draft:
    Mikey Ambrose; Jon Gallagher; Jose Hernandez; Alec Kann; Kevin Kratz; Jeff Larentowicz; Justin Meram; Brendan Moore; Luiz Fernando; Michael Parkhurst; Dion Pereira; Florentin Pogba; Brek Shea; Brandon Vazquez

ReggaeBoyz left unprotected: Cincinnati - Alvas Powell & Darren Mattocks.......Columbus - Romario Williams.......LAFC - Peter-Lee Vassell

Hope the first one selected is Brandon Vasquez...(BIG idiot...das what I call him).

Breck Shea can gwane tu.
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Miami could select Brandon Vazquez - Paul McDonough (former AUFC VP of Soccer Operation), Sporting Director of Miami, likes Vazquez, and if they can get Marcelo Gallardo, from River Plate & known for getting the best out of young players, he might be the one to help him fulfill his potential.

You might be stuck with Brek Shea. If I'm building a team, I wouldn't want a 30 year-old "converted" left-back, who's average at best & spends more time on the injured list and/or bench than on the field.......AUFC needs a good, experienced left-back who can give you 2 good seasons & help with Bello's growth & development.

Comment

Wasn't it Brandon Vazquez girlfriend Barco tried to sleep with, when Tata suspended Barco???

Comment

Yes, you are right bout Vasquez gal.
          The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

hold onto Deon Pereira. He is a pretty handy player and improving.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
            X