Tegat fi national coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tegat fi national coach

At least Im meet the tribalist criteria,he is from the west and he has won local titles.I bet he would pursue his A lic in a min.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

My Idea

Always wonder why he has not been offered a team. I would make him my U17 or U20 Coach. This what I would do if I was president for a day:

U 15 male coach Merron Gordon and Walter Byod
    U 17 male coach Tegat Davis and Deon Burton, Warren Barret

U 20 male Coach Jerry and Bibi Gardner
    U 23 male Fitz Simpson Tappa, Warren B

Senior Tappa, Jerry ,Fitz Simpson Warren

TD Fitz Simpson
    Last edited by OJ; November 20, 2019, 06:35 PM. Reason: missed item

Comment

You have money.Give me a format that suits our cultural economic reality.

1st the T.D would be the coach of the senior team( headcoach).Like Klopp is the head coach at LFC,he sets the playing philosophy to all teams.Obviously this candidate must have the proper licensure of international standards to carry out this function.

Also seeing that he has that licensure he would be mandated to implement an accredited program that is congruent with the JFF coaching program to certify local coaches on a tiered level of best practices to a JFF ( A) standard.

My candidate would be Donanldson and Menzies.These two have the required standard licensure , also they have built and ran soccer academies for colleges , academies and leagues in the USA.2nd they are familiar with our cultural economic reality.

Tegat would be my U23 coach and Jerome my U20.These two would be mandated to be accredited to the JFF( A) standard by the T.D/ Head coach.

That is a cultural economic paradigm that fits our reality.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Yuh can tek my favorite Jamaican baller off that list. The Pearl can barely read and write.
        Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

A Good TD don’t have time to lead a team. Reading and writing has very little to do with this. We need technical coaches at the younger ages

Comment

Yeah like Simoes did in 98.Its like it's not registering to you,we need a program that suits our economic cultural reality. 2nd I am not into bringing people into the program who cant educate themselves to a higher coaching standard.

We have to find A T.D that can do both,coach and develop a program.Someone who knows the football culture.

This uneducated and unlicensed model will be our downfall.Best practices mandate we do away with it.
            Last edited by Sir X; November 21, 2019, 06:26 AM.

Comment

you realise Tegat has been a coach long before Tappa? who have completed more courses? Who play at the higher level???

How you know Tegat more willing to get his A license??

Man grabbing at straws.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Pearl can run some skills and striking camp. I wouldn't give him a team.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You have Ray Tomlin here is the director for one of the top youth Academy here in Georgia NASA and former national striker Nick Adderly working with him. Doing a pretty good job.

Comment

Working...
                  X