X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pochettino got sacked.: Wow.

https://www.fotmob.com/news/world/1o...cio-Pochettino
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

What? him have a 'fraud" A license????

A wonder if him a buy him buy it.

Good luck Poch, you will land on your feet. I hope Bayern come calling.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

....and there you were betting on OGS to be the first one to be fired
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Mourinho to raahhhhhht, he is going to get more out of less,he might give them a bounce ,but the the pending fall 😕😆

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Me no know how them no lock yuh up yet. For years now you’ve been peddling your opinions and fantastical wishes as football knowledge asking people to believe in your predictions. You’re a charlatan.
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Jose is not fit for Spurs. He will hold back their attacking game and will want them to spend big and you know Spurs not into spending too much. For the last 2 years they haven't spend any money for Poch, even after what he did accomplish.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Something is on your mind Jangle,please come straight with me,mi nuh inna nuh side ways talk.

Comment

Poch have his A license?

Comment

Are you really asking me this,tell me you arent serious... lol .

Diss bredda nuh narmal.

Comment

De man ax yuh a simple question.

Yuh slippery lika okro !!!
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Yuh a support di dunce,a suh yuh wikid,Potty come outta di same stables of coaching like Pep and Mourinho in Barcelona, guess which lic dem ave,yuh think yuh can guh near dem deh side unless yuh qualified or working to it,anyway to put on unnu dunce cap.Its mandatory to have it to be a premier league coach or working for it,if appointed, how long has he been in the Prem again?

Now work on that to remove the Dunce hat,yuh think a Jamaica diss,whey man can masquerade as coach since 2007 to the present and people feel comfortable to not question.

Comment

But if him nuh have him A license him can go and get and then him sure he wouldn't be fired from his next job. LOL!!!

So the fact that he came for Barca means he didn't need a A license?

Comment

Not sure what you are trying to say,but H.L will tell you a coach should always have his bags packed,its not reserved for the licensed or unlincensed.

What do you think as per his need for the A lic when he came to the prem,I am curious ?....lol.

Comment

"Not sure what you are trying to say,but H.L will tell you a coach should always have his bags packed,its not reserved for the licensed or unlincensed."

A license is only reserved for Jamaican coaches????

Comment

Working...
                            X