Travel and Tourism doesn't affect the US economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel and Tourism doesn't affect the US economy

BAM ask the experts. 32.9 record percent plunge in the last quarter, even with record stimilus.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

It's actually about a 9% plunge quarter to quarter extremely drastic and technically a recession.

Comment

Technically, Rudi? It is the Trump mini depression. If he hadnt been so silly and continued with his juvenile behaviour, America would be in much better shape now.
      "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Thanks for this crucial insight Johnny!!!

Originally posted by Assasin
        BAM ask the experts. 32.9 record percent plunge in the last quarter, even with record stimilus.
        Johnny your headline good nuh rasss!! On point!!!

Now we all know that "travel and tourism" is the primary reason for the "record percent plunge in the last quarter". I guess that's the case when EVERYTHING is "dependent on tourism".

I guess also this is the reason that "travel and tourism" is not a sector indexed or tracked on major financial markets

Doan tap atall Johnny
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X