Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showa

What an appropriate dub ...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2mpebJLzK4
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

no shaggy wonder... dust den

Comment

what a lovely view:

Comment

and we gonna mek it 50...magisterial recount for the PNP stronghold SE st ann that lisa squeak out by 14 votes...every throat getting buss this election...none a dem gonna escape the hattaclaps...woieee

Comment

This is too one sided for me. I was seeing maybe about 40 seats but this pretty much gives the JLP no opposition. Hopefully some groups will step up and take the place of the opposition on certain subject matter.

This shows what a little development can do. Despite some people claim nothing has been done, people see the road improvement, Water improvement, housing, in cleaning up the place, in training, in jobs, 1.5 and other policies. Hope it continue or else Holness will have to answer to the people in a few years.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
              This is too one sided for me. I was seeing maybe about 40 seats but this pretty much gives the JLP no opposition. Hopefully some groups will step up and take the place of the opposition on certain subject matter.

This shows what a little development can do. Despite some people claim nothing has been done, people see the road improvement, Water improvement, housing, in cleaning up the place, in training, in jobs, 1.5 and other policies. Hope it continue or else Holness will have to answer to the people in a few years.
              Dem have 14 members, hopefully 13 after Lisa's recount.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Very good acceptance speech from Holness. Hit the right notes. Let's watch the ride

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
                  Very good acceptance speech from Holness. Hit the right notes. Let's watch the ride
                  People haven't realized that Holness has grown in the roll.

Comment

https://youtu.be/yxg524OEXmQ

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWLAJ-7JkUE

Comment

Working...
                      X