Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamaica: Licensure & application

Licensure

1) A teenager gets his lic to drive ,it comes with restrictions ,can he drive unrestricted ?

2) A man gets a lic to drive a passenger car is he qualified to drive a truck ?

Application

1) If the licensed teenager or adult male's vehicle, was not tested to drive ,has no gas ,no seats, no breaks ,can it pass inspection to be fit to drive or should it be driven?

2) If a coach of a national team does not have the required standard (A) licensure to coach,should he be coaching a national team against adversaries who do ?

3) If the Jamaican national team is unprepared,(like the untested car that cant pass inspection) do you expect positive results against adversaries who are prepared and coaches who have the required standard to coach ?

Truth not told in context is a lie. Any idiot expecting an unlicensed driver/coach to achieve any success, out of the above,needs to be admitted to a psych ward.If the lic would struggle or fail in that context,how much more the unlicensed. A man say Tappa just get im B lic after 13 years of being associated with the national team so he is qualified. So im neva qualify before, awha unnu a kill I fah, for pointing out facts.

Good night psychos.
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

you just a freaking realize. A long time mi tell you A liicense by itself is nothing.

You come with your Trumplike reasoning now. LOL!!! Stand up and face di music. Mi tell you a idiot thing the JFF did a deal with with Mendez and Donaldson long time.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
    X