WHY?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by USAF View Post
    Why is it that so many Jamaicans, both here & in Jamaica, see Donald Trump as some kindred spirit???
    I don’t know what “many” is in this case but there are some for sure. And they stand out...for obvious, noisy reasons. But it’s nothing to get worked up about.

They’re basically noisy dummies seeking attention. Every group has them. Reggaeboyzsc.com is no exception
    Last edited by Don1; July 18, 2019, 10:21 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

You're right!!! I guess it's still a surprise to me, because I still remember & hold dare the Jamaicans that I spent so much time with, for the few formative years I lived there. Some of the "talks" I had, with these Jamaicans, made me appreciate my few West African genes, question what masquerades as "history", and helped me to spot the BS.
      Last edited by USAF; July 18, 2019, 11:08 PM.

Comment

You're right!!! I guess it's still a surprise to me, because I still remember & hold dare the Jamaicans that I spent so much time with, for the few formative years I lived there. Some of the "talks" I had, with these Jamaicans, made me appreciate my few West African genes, question what masquerades as "history", and helped me to spot the BS.
        Righteous 💪🏿🙏🏿

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

i'm Jamaican...i'm a labourite...i have nothing to do with your beloved racist USA...now back to the point...what in essence you are saying is that people of colour & the poor shouldn't vote in US elections because your representatives are all racist & greedy? you know what you might have a point

Even more puzzling is why would a black man migrate from a 90% black country to a country that doesn't care about blacks or the poor? That sounds like a mental illness to me...are you saying that 99% of the reggaeboyz forum members are mentally ill?
          Last edited by Bricktop; July 19, 2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            you don't get it...it's not that people particularly like donald trump or the republicans...it's that the democratic party has gone so far left that they have alienated centrists...the democratic party is a freak show..they are the reason they lost & are gonna lose again
            Thats not the reason why they lost. They lost becsuse they had a crooked, corrupt idiot in Hillary Clinton as a candidate. Why they will lose is another thing. Yes. The loud-mouthed idiot leftists is why they will lose, plus the fact that most(I never said all) Americans, in my opinion support Trump's policies. They see his policies as being good for THEIR country, which after all is what Americans should be most concerned with.

Comment

Stop!!! This has nothing to do with those 2 BS political parties, who really don't give a d@mn about the poor nor people of color. I'm asking the question based on Jamaicans who have stated, either to me or in my presence, that they like Donald Trump & supported his "Make America Great Again" slogan - I wonder if they know the America Donald Trump is speaking of doesn't include them???.......I've also been told that Jamaicans, living in Jamaica, have stated that they like Donald Trump & would vote for him.
              Then again, there were Jamaicans that liked Ronald Reagan, who didn't hide his racial & class prejudice, so go figure.
              Really now?. What's wrong or racist about the slogan "Make America Great Again". Quite frankly I dont see it as racist. If Holness used the slogan, "Make Jamaica Safe Again" should that be see as anti taxi drivers?.
              Ronald Reagan was racist and anti-immigrant?. What planet do you live on?. Reagan was the greatest friend of the immigrant community, especially illegal immigrants, that America has ever seen. He introduced the concept of amnesty for Christ's sake. What more proof does one need?

Comment

1) When did America stop being great ?

2)If you use that statement and wrap it up ,not only in job losses attribured to unfair practices of our competitors i.e the chinese,canadians and europeans and appropriate it to immigrants who create jobs and supplant jobs that americans dont want ,compound it you fight against civil rights for people of color , wrap it up in facism where anyone who disagrees with your agenda is unpatriotic and should leave the country with racist/xenophobic chants from the highest office of the land of "rapist,terrorist,communist",i cant see how you can reach that conclusion, DOC !

3) In other words to merely see it as a slogan and leave out the context,is at least very disturbing for you and anyone to see it as such.Sad to say alot of people not just jamaicans,leave the context out of it.
                Last edited by Sir X; July 19, 2019, 10:37 AM.
                THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

They lost because of apathy to Hillary Clinton, and Trump's base was energized.You interpet the leftist as "loud mouthed" not energized,in much the same way some interpeted Trump and his supporters as loud mouthed nut jobs,guess what, Trump won.

We will see how much americans support Trump policies soon,and you will see what they are concerned about.Given that his approval rating has been stuck at 40 % since he came into office and you need 50 % to have a shot a winning,Trump must be praying Hillary runs again.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                    They lost because of apathy to Hillary Clinton, and Trump's base was energized.You interpet the leftist as "loud mouthed" not energized,in much the same way some interpeted Trump and his supporters as loud mouthed nut jobs,guess what, Trump won.

We will see how much americans support Trump policies soon,and you will see what they are concerned about.Given that his approval rating has been stuck at 40 % since he came into office and you need 50 % to have a shot a winning,Trump must be praying Hillary runs again.
                    Trump will not be beat. At least, I dont think so. Who among the Democrat pack can beat him?. Warren maybe, or de Blasio, but he won't be able to get his message out. Forget Bernie.

In the case of Trump the loud-mouths were the suppotters, the voting public, with the current Democrats, the loud-mouths are the elected officials.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      I don’t know what “many” is in this case but there are some for sure. And they stand out...for obvious, noisy reasons. But it’s nothing to get worked up about.

They’re basically noisy dummies seeking attention. Every group has them. Reggaeboyzsc.com is no exception
                      Be careful Don. There are more than you think or wish to believe. It might not be many, but actually many many. They a judging him by his policies rather than his rhetoric. Afteral, isn't that how politicians ought to be judged?.

Comment

The politics of change is rage, ask yourself who is more outraged this time around.Dont confuse what occured with Trumps victory the last time out with this scenario.

I am curious to see how this rage will play out or in whose favor,so far being struck @ 40 % says alot for Trump.I dont see any potential contender coming near to his level.The only one that did he beat almost 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
                          1) When did America stop being great ?

2)If you use that statement and wrap it up ,not only in job losses attribured to unfair practices of our competitors i.e the chinese,canadians and europeans and appropriate it to immigrants who create jobs and supplant jobs that americans dont want ,compound it you fight against civil rights for people of color , wrap it up in facism where anyone who disagrees with your agenda is unpatriotic and should leave the country with racist/xenophobic chants from the highest office of the land of "rapist,terrorist,communist",i cant see how you can reach that conclusion, DOC !

3) In other words to merely see it as a slogan and leave out the context,is at least very disturbing for you and anyone to see it as such.Sad to say alot of people not just jamaicans,leave the context out of it.
                          X, all that is well and good, but when you bring in cheap and sometimes illegal immigrant labour force, who gets hurt?. Blacks and other low level workers. When you bring in computer programmers from India and pay them less than Americans, who get hurtt the most?. Its not the white PhDs from MIT and CAL Tech, its the recent Howard Computer Science BA grad, when he cuts out the summer foreign intern program and replace it with inner city youths from America, who gets hurt and who benefits. Surely the well connected from the so-called 3rd World countries, whose families can scheme and get their children to benefit from these programs while poor people pickney from Watts, Harlem, south side Chicago lose out. Then these same children of the 3rd world schemers, including Jamaica, go into America and look down on the same youths from whom they basically got robbed their opportunity.

Talk is cheap. Democrats talk good and stab black people. Trump talks bad but his policies are a different matter. Pay attention X. Stay away from the Koolaid bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                            Really now?. What's wrong or racist about the slogan "Make America Great Again". Quite frankly I dont see it as racist. If Holness used the slogan, "Make Jamaica Safe Again" should that be see as anti taxi drivers?.
                            Ronald Reagan was racist and anti-immigrant?. What planet do you live on?. Reagan was the greatest friend of the immigrant community, especially illegal immigrants, that America has ever seen. He introduced the concept of amnesty for Christ's sake. What more proof does one need?
                            Very good post rDoc!

I remember Regan's championship of amnesty. Through him lots of immigrants came out of the shadow.

Don't think lots folks around here... were around in the 90's to experience the impact of amnesty.

In retrospect, Regan with all his faults ….was an real republican.
                            The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

rDoc, X is very impulsive. He is jumpy.

X does not think through anything clearly.

Notice he is always arguing...………..?
                              The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Originally posted by Reggaedoc View Post
                                Be careful Don. There are more than you think or wish to believe. It might not be many, but actually many many. They a judging him by his policies rather than his rhetoric. Afteral, isn't that how politicians ought to be judged?.
                                You may be right about "many Jamaicans" but since there's no data on that but mere speculation... I'll leave it at that....guesswork

Trump's policies are driven by his belief system: MAGA = Make America White Again. That's because for him and a big chunk of Babylon... White = Great and Black = Shiithole. This is not a doctrine I could support even if I perceive incidental benefits coming to me..

The guy doesn't much disguise his hatred for non-whites - He celebrates it live & direct virtually daily. His racist symbols don't need much decoding.

Some (including Jamaicans) may support Trump/MAGA not because they're themselves racist - but because the other (Democrat) party is morally & spiritually corrupt. Or as you point out - they may not like (new) immigrants for the competition they bring. I get that... I don't support that view either

Trump is carving the country apart - When that happens we always get left holding the blade. He's not a solution leading to anything good for Black people. Quite the opposite

Comment

Working...
                                X